1st Anniversary Event! + Chapter 11 Preview

Hello and welcome to this random void! As you all know, I'm Cyan

Hello and welcome to this random void! As you all know, I'm Cyan. Today I'll be telling you what big announcement Flurry's got for you all.

I know, it's been a while since the last update. Three months, to be exact. But Flurry's trying her best, trust me! This is the hardest chapter she's ever written so far and she was constantly getting interrupted by school. And even though she's finally graduated and she's now free, we can't promise for her to finish it soon; the only thing we can promise is that she'll finish it and the book itself eventually.

But she knows you're not satisfied with just that so she's given you all a short preview of the next chapter at the end of this post. :)

Anyways, let's just jump right into the next big announcement:

It's Corrupted's very first anniversary today! And to celebrate, Flurry's decided to host an art contest!

Topic:For this contest you'll have to draw your favourite scene from the book! Preferably with me in it — ouch, Flurry! Kidding, kidding! Of course you guys can draw whoever and whatever you want in this

Topic:
For this contest you'll have to draw your favourite scene from the book! Preferably with me in it — ouch, Flurry! Kidding, kidding! Of course you guys can draw whoever and whatever you want in this. Buuut we've got some rules!

Rules, notes and deadline:

- Follow the Wattpad guidelines! That's always important.
- No plagiarism whatsoever! If Flurry and I spot you doing any sort of theft for this contest we will disqualify you.
- Adding blood is perfectly fine because I got injured at some point after all. Again, just follow the Wattpad guidelines, yeah?
- No OCs, duh! You're drawing a canon scene from the book.
- Go ham, seriously, we don't mind! Bring us your A-game! Judgement criteria will be listed after this.
Deadline's at the 22nd of June; two weeks, there's plenty of time, don't worry!
- Tag Flurry in your entry, whether it's in your art book, randomness book, up to you!

Judgement criteria and judges:
I will be helping Flurry monitoring this contest but only she and her brother Holy Square will be judging!

These are the main points that Flurry and Holy Square would be looking for. You don't have to do all of them, but doing so will increase your chances of winning! Quality of art and skill levels don't matter too much because hey, that's unfair. So instead, we're having these: