the beginning

you wake up in your dark room. you look up to see michael jackson on your ceiling.

"Is this some sleep paralysis shit?" you mumble, unable to move your body.

michael hee hee's over to you and straddles you. he rips off his face to reveal miranda cosgrove. you then pass out.

you wake up and realize you were drugged by cardi b. you also realize you weren't in your room anymore. you look around and see the icarly cast surrounding you.

while you're laying on carly's bed, you see miranda walking towards you slowly. slowly. slowly. soon you notice that slow walking is actually crawlwalking. she's crawlwalking towards you.

miranda grabs you by your arms and begins to tie you to the head of the bed. the only thing free are your 🦵. Spencer begins to strip you of your clothing and skin..

she lifts up your lower body, allowing for her to see your anus. you hear a click. freddy has begun the recording.

soon, sam walks up to your swinging around a sock. this sock is familiar. so familiar to your child hood. with that reconizion, you remember whats inside the sock. butter.

she begins to insert it into your butthole. you clench your ass cheeks, trying to resist. but she spanks you as punishment and spreads them once again and inserts it.

in the back of the room, you can see gibby pole dancing wearing nothing but a thong. is he doing a ricardo milos cosplay?!

you then wake up, you were sweating and panting. you look around and see tony stark in his suit on your ceiling.

"m-mr. stark?!" you stutter, "you're alive!"

"i'm not tony stark," he says.

he then takes off his helmet to reveal geykume. you gasp.

he gives you his foreskin.

"take this my child, it is an important weapon."

"weapon? weapon for what-"

you pass out.

you wake up and see your in a super mario looking place. there's blocks everywhere, even the green pipes. there's a sign next to you.

use the foreskin, defeat thanos and save mr. stark
- peter parker

after many hours, you beat all the levels.

you get to the top and tony stark is there. you run over to him. he smiles at you.

he takes off his skin to reveal that he is actually in fact the ultimate lucky slut. Nagitoe Cumaeda.

oh wait. fuck. i meant nagito komaeda.

he then glows and transforms into tom holland but manages to keep his hair and infamous jacket.

you take a step back, baffled. "T-Tom?!"

"yes, it is i, nagito holland," he says in his peter parker voice.

A/N: this is a joke i swear-