mr stark we won

after lots of running, fighting, then running again, then fighting again, then running again, we finally got to mr stark.

we found him tied up, he was so pale and drained. nagitoes hillllaland up to him to untie him. thanos comes up in front of him. he throws nagito across the room.

"that shit hurted!" he yelled.

i run towards thanos and kick him in the crotch. he falls to the ground and i electrocute him again. i grab the gauntlet from his hand and throw it to pikachu. nagitoes finally gets up and unties mr stark.

thanos gets up and punches detective pikachu in the face. he grabs the gauntlet.

"i am inevitable," he snaps. it doesn't work. we turn to mr stark.

"and i am... iron man," he snaps his finger with the gauntlet he made. thanos' eyes widen and he slowly dissolves. i realize this is a recreation of the ending of endgame and get sad. but tony just stands there. i guess he isn't dying. yay

a portal opens.

it's gekyume and peter parker.

"good job, my children," geykume smiles.

"mr stark!" peter cries and hugs tony.

we get back to the bar. i run up to miku and kiss her, she kisses back.

"you guys are gay!" nagitoes yells. i hit him with a lemon.

"😪" he says.

tony, peter, and detective pikachu goes home. nagito holland turns to me.

"fuck you," he says.

"watch your language!" geykume scolds him. "well we better get going, good job, uh.."

"jenni, jenni urie," i smile.

"good job, jenni, i'm proud of you," he opens a portal. nagito and geykume jumps through it.

"wait, why did i have to go-"

they already left.

oh yeah miku and i get married and we adopt doggos and cats, because they're better than actual children.

the end.

A/N: haha lmao when your friend is being lazy and won't update the story so you're left to write three fucking chapters and complete the book yourself hahahahaha LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣