gorgeous mystery

i walk into the bar, nagito doesn't know what's going on. i was excited because i hardly get to drink brendon urie's piss since it's expensive. nagito and i take a seat near the bar. he looks around and soon a woman with blue hair walks up to us.

wait a minute! OMG!

IS THAT HASTUNE MIKU?!

she looks at me and blinks slowly. she stares at me and nagito, we stare back at her. after a moment she finally speaks.

"hello are you two from the prophecy?" she asks with an excited expression.

nagito nods. i keep silent with confusion running through my brain. she takes a seat next to us. i lean closer to nagito and whisper, "do you know what she's talking about?

he looks at me and pauses, "yeah lmao, i'm sorry i didn't tell you this before😂"

i look at him and say, "huh?"

"i forgot to tell you this but we're the protagonists in a weird story made by two middle schoolers where we have to save mr. stark."

"nom nom" nagito says, taking a bite out of his bagel with cream cheese.

"where did you get that bagel?" i ask.

"i got it from geykume's portal lmao, it's on the ceiling rofl," he points up, taking another bite.

i look up at the portal and see geykume's face peeking out. he smiles and wave.

"hello my child," he throws a bagel at me.

it's a raisin bagel. smh 😤 geykume you fucking asshole. there isn't even some cream cheese 🤬

did I just talk in emojis?

hanging out with this nagito dude is making me retarded.

i look back at miku and she was staring at us, well she was mostly staring at me. she opens her mouth to speak but is interrupted by a crash. i look at the door and it was—

sans undertale.