a hero

yoshi helps us up and miku gets so excited that her pigtails fall off. she quickly bends down to grab them and put it back on her head.

"we have to leave quick," yoshi says.

"where are we going?" i ask.

"to find detective pikachu, duh," he rolls his eyes.

all of us follows him outside. i'm sad because i never got to drink brendon urie's piss. 😪

i feel a tap on my shoulder. i turn around and see miku holding out a glass of brendon urie's piss to me. i gratefully take it and thank her. she blushes and runs back to the bar. nagito holland notices this and says, "that's pretty fucking gay."

"shut the fuck up you tard," i retort.

"😢" he says.

yoshi looks at us and rolls his eyes, "will you two stop talking and keep walking."

"sorry," we both mumble.

we're on a path, supposedly this is the way we can find detective pikachu. i hear a crunch. i turn around and saw nagito with a butterfly on his shoe.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" i yelled. "HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STEP ON A FUCKING BUTTERFLY🤬?!"

"you never stepped on butterfly before?" he asks calmly.

"NO?? DID YOU JUST JUMP ON IT OR SOMETHING?!"

"well yeah, it was flying too slow and it was in the way."

"will you two sHUT THE FUCK UP?🤬🤬" yoshi yells. he sighs and bumps into a wall. nagito holland chuckles and i hit him in the groin.

yoshi looks at the wall. it has drawings and words carved on it.

[insert a beautiful picture of ryan reynolds— i mean detective pikachu]

the words aren't in english though.

"it looks like detective pikachu is near," yoshi says.

"no shit sherlock," nagito says and i hit him in the groin again.