found

we continued walking and encountered a strange, large, brown door.

yoshi knocks on the door and it opens to a shiny room. as it slowly gets less brighter we see detective pikachu.

he was just sitting there, drinking a cup of coffee.

"ah you found me! now lets go save mr stark!" he jumps off his stool.

"wait— so you were just sitting there, waiting for us to come and fetch you?!" i yelled.

"yeah, what's wrong with that?" he shrugs.

"i- never mind," i sigh.

we walk outside and there's a big rumble. i look to my left and see—

"thanos!" nagito yelps.

"what are you doing here?!" yoshi shouts.

"haha, you thought i was gonna let you save mr stark that easy, well you thought wrong!" thanos chuckles.
the reality stone glows and now tony stark was in front of us.

yoshi runs to him, thinking that was the real mr stark.

"yoshi no!"

the fake tony disappears and thanos grabs yoshi with his big, purple, meaty hands. he chokes him like he did to loki. yoshi falls to the ground.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" detective pikachu cries. he runs towards yoshi and hugs him like thor did to loki when he died.

"i am inevitable," thanos smiles. i press a button on my bracelet and electrocute thanos. he falls to the ground. i grab pikachu and run away, nagito quickly following. "yo-y-you ca-can run, but you c-c-can't h-hide!" thanos chokes out.