Chapter 4

Zoey POV

After telling Gwen what happened at the hospital, we decided to watch a movie. After the movie, I checked what time is it, it was 6pm, I guess Mike is at home. I grabbed my phone and texted Mike:

From Zoey:

To Mike:

Hey Mike, how are u feeling?

I waited for Mike to text me back. About 2 minutes later, I got a message.

From Mike:

To Zoey:

Hey Zoey, im fine, I got home and im with Trent, but is bored.

I read is text and I got an idea.

From Zoey:

To Mike:

Well Gwen and I can hang out with Trent tomorrow.

From Mike:

To Zoey:

I told Trent about hanging out with Gwen and you and he said yes.

From Zoey:

To Mike:

Ok bye Mike :D

From Mike:

To Zoey:

Bye Zoey :D

After the chat, I wanted to talk to Gwen if she wanted to hang out with Trent tomorrow and have some fun.

"Hey Gwen, do you want to hang out with Trent tomorrow cause he's bored"I told Gwen with a smile on my face hoping she will say yes.

"Mmmmmmmh.....ok fine, but only because tomorrow I don't have anything to do"Gwen said with smile on her face.

"Thanks Gwen"I said giving Gwen a hug and she hugged back.

We talked a bit more and then I brushed my teeth, put my pajamas on and I got on my bed thinking about tomorrow and thinking about Mike. After Mike gets better, I want to hang out with him to get to know him better or maybe I can visit him.

Gwen POV

I woke up this morning, ate breakfast with Zoey and get ready to meet up with Trent, but I skipped my morning jog. I don't know why last night I was thinking about Trent. Weird.

After Zoey and I got ready, she texted Mike to tell Trent to meet us at the Central park near the lake.

When we got to the Central park, we saw Trent.

"Hey Trent"Zoey and I told Trent.

"Hey Zoey and Gwen, so what should we do"he said with a smile on he's face.

"We should go to the movies"I said hoping they will agree with me.

"Yeah sure"Trent said while walking with us towards the movie theater.

While we were walking Zoey asked a question to Trent.

"So how is Mike"Zoey said to Trent.

"Mike is fine. He is probably reading a book or watching tv "Trent said.

"Can I visit Mike tomorrow after work"Zoey told Trent giving him a smile smile.

"Yeah sure, Mike would like to see you again and Gwen can come with you"said Trent to Zoey.

We were not far from the theater, so Trent gave us is phone number and told us where he lives.

When we got there. We all wanted to see a action movie, we also bought two bags of popcorn and 3 drinks. Zoey sat next to me and Trent sat next to me on my right.

While we were watching, I wanted to grab some popcorn, but Trent and I accidentally touched our hand together. We pulled back, he stared at my eyes and I looked away blushing.

We all enjoyed the movie.

After the movie, we were sitting on a bench and talking about us to get to know each other.

"Hey in a couple of days, there will be a music concert and Mike and I are going to be there, so do you want to join us"Trent asked us if we wanted to go.

"Yeah cool"I said with smile on my face.

"Yeah sure, why not?!"Zoey said.

"Should we go to a restaurant and eat something"Trent said.

"Yeah we should go eat, im kind of hungry"I said while getting up.

So we went to a restaurant and ate. Trent paid for us. We thanked him. We told Trent that we needed to go home and we all went separated ways.

Trent POV

It was really fun hanging out with them, but I know that Mike was bored. I feel bad that he couldn't go with us since he has to rest for 2 more days.

When I got my apartment, I directly went to Mike's room to talk to him. When I got there Mike was reading a book and then he looked at me.

"What's up Trent how was your day"he asked me.

"It was actually pretty cool, we went to the movies, got to know each other and we went to a restaurant, also I got good news "I said with a smirk on my face.

"What is it"he asked me with curiosity.

"Zoey and Gwen are going to visit you tomorrow and they want to go with us at the music concert"I told Mike while smiling at him.

"REALLY?!"Mike yelled with happiness.

"Yep"I told and he was smiling.

"Anyway im going to leave you"I said while leaving him so he can rest.

Mike POV

I've been bored all day, nothing but read and watch tv, but I did ate. I felt lonely, but not really my personalitys were talking all day. I wasn't listening to them since I was reading.

After what Trent told me, I was more than happy that Zoey is gonna come and see me. So I kept reading my book until it was late. I closed my book and got to sleep thinking about Zoey.

----------------------------------

Author note: I finally updated. Yay.