Chapter 16

Trent POV

I woke up and I got up to check on Mike before getting ready to go to work. I slowly opened the door if his room just in case his sleeping, but he was on his laptop playing violent games.

"Hahahahaha. What a fucking looser"He laughed like maniac, I don't think he knows im here. His voice was deep.

"What did you said"He frozed, then he cleared his voice and turned to face me.

"Well, good morning to you Trent"He said a bit hash, completely ingnoring my quesion.

I sighed and rolled my eyes."Good morning Mike"I spoked a bit annoyed, but at the same time gently. I got closer to him and I noticed his black eye. I guess I was to tired to notice it.

"What happened to your eye?"I asked obviously worried.

He sighed"I-I kind of raged"He looked away.

"Oh, okay, well I have to go"I said while leaving, but I stopped.

"Be careful"I simply said and I left him.

I got myself ready to go, but I gust wanted to ask Gwen on a date, so I grabbed my phone. While I was typing, my tumbs were shaking.

From Trent:

To Gwen:

Hey, do u wanna go on a date with me.

I don't know why I was nervous to sent the text. Not even a minute, I received a text from her.

From Gwen:

To Trent:

YESSSSS. :D

From Trent:

To Gwen:

:D

After that, I just left my apartment and went to work.

Mike POV

Im hopeless. Im scared and im weak. Nothing I can do to get out of this chain. All I can do is walk, dragging the big rock with me. I don't even know where im going. Mal killed my personalities, no...he killed my family.

While im walking, I just keep sweating, my shirt is really wet. I want to give up, but I can't. I just hope Zoey is okay. Please Mal don't her Zoey. Please be okay Gwen, please okay Trent, please be okay my sweet Zoey. I kept pleading that they are okay and that Mal won't hurt no one.

About 10 minutes of walking, I couldn't keep going. I sat on the ground laying back against the rock, trying to catch up my breathing.

"What am I going to do?"I ask myself. I saw a tower or something like that.

Mal POV

I was peacefuly playing, but then Trent came bothering me. Im glad this morning I left my hair straight up to look like Mike. I lied to him about my eye. I was playing a really violent game with a lot of blood. I was playing with some random people on the internet, they kept raging in the comments every time I killed them.

I patiently waited for Trent to leave the apartment. After what it seemed like forever, he left. I took out Mike's phone and texted all of Mike's closes friend that im gonna be busy all day.

I took Mike's skateboard and quickly left the apartment.

Time to have fun.

Every time someone was in front of me while I was walking, I kept pushing them in he ground and ran as fast as can. Some of them wanted to punch me, but I was running to fast. I pushed a really strong guy and I was about to run but he grabbed my anckle almost making me fall.