Chapter 11

Mike POV

I was having a nightmare, but then it disappeared. When the nightmare was gone, I was dreaming of kissing Zoey in the rain. Is she gonna forgive me?

.........

I woke up sad, but then I see Zoey next to me. I rubbed my eyes in confusion, she was still there. I hugged her, but not to hard, I don't want to wake her up. I don't know why and what made me do it, but I placed a soft kiss on her cheek. I took my phone and took a picture of her, then I took a selfi with her. She is so adorable.

I left my room to go to the kitchen and I saw Trent eating is breakfast.

"Morning Trent"

"Morning Bro, did you see Zoey"

"Yeah"I said dreamily.

"But what should I say to her"I asked sadly.

"Just tell her about your condition"

"Trent is right, zell her, maybe she vill accept zou" said Svetlana in my subconscious.

"But what if she thinks im a...freak"

"Dude your not a freak"

"Yo Mike you should date a hot girl like Anne Maria"said Vito, but I just ignore him.

I sighed. "I just don't want her to leave me"

"Come on mate, don't be scared to tell her"said Manitoba.

"Mike, you can do this"

"Fine...I will tell her...at the end of today"

Trent sighed, but then said"Okay, but you really have to tell Zoey"

After that, I cooked one egg and some delicious bacons. Minutes later, I was able to eat my breakfast, I sat on my chair and I started eating my egg. I finally finished my egg, so I started eating my bacons, but then I gasped.

Zoey POV

I woke up, but Mike wasn't there. I got up of his bed and I looked around his room. He has a lot of skate medals and he has a lot of...gymnastics medals. He also has pictures of him winning 2nd place and winning 3nd place. In one of the pictures, Mike was young like about 13 to 15 years old, he looked so cute. I saw a fedora, so I tried it on and then I tooked off.

I left Mike's room with the fedora and walk towards the kitchen. I saw Mike eating his breakfast and Trent wasn't here. I decided to put the fedora on his head, but then he gasped.

"Mike?"I spoked in confusion. He turned around to face me.

"Good eye beauty, names Manitoba Smith"He yelled a bit. When he said that, I just thought he was acting.

"Um...good morning"

"I wanted to find a treasure, but looks like the real treasure is right here beside me"I blushed and smiled after he said that. Trent came running towards us.

"Hey mate"Right after he said that, Trent took the hat off and Mike gasped.

"Hey Morning Zoey"Trent said a bit awkward.

"What do you want for breakfast"Trent asked, I opened my mouth to speak, but Mike cut me off.

"Do you want to eat waffles"Mike asked me.

"Sure"I said with big smile.

I sat on the chair, waiting. Trent left. Mike started to cook the waffles. Minutes later, he put a plate with two waffles and a fork, on the table.