Chapter 8

Zoey POV

I woke up feeling a little bit tired. I took my phone and I wanted to text Brigette if she wants to watch a movie at the theater, but im pretty sure she wants to.

From Zoey:

To Brigette:

Hey Brigette do u want to watch a movie at 7 o'clock at the theater and meet my friends Mike and Trent, before you go move to California.

About 4 minutes later, I got a text saying:

From Brigette:

To Zoey:

Sure :D

After I read her text, I got ready to go to my job.

Trent POV

I woke up this morning, but I needed to talk to Mike about Gwen. I got up of my bed and I went to Mike's room.

"Hey Mike wake up"I said while shaking him.

"What's up Trent"He said while he's eyes were still close.

"Dude I have to tell you something"I said while he sits up on his bed with is eyes open.

"Is something wrong bro"

"You like Zoey right?"He blushed a bit.

"Is it that obvious?"he asked me.

"Yep it is, but I think I like...Gwen what should I do"I asked a little bit nervous.

"I think she likes you, just ask her out"

"But don't you have to go to work?"He asked me.

"Don't remind me"I told him.

"Don't forget were going to the movies today"I told him.

"Yeah I know"he said while smilling.

"Anyways I have to go, but see you later"

"Bye Trent"

I got out of his room and get ready to leave.

Mike POV

Trent left my room. I can't believe he likes Gwen. Maybe one day we can have a double date, me with Zoey and Trent with Gwen. I feel so bored, nothing to do since everyone is at work and im stuck alone. I wish I was a normal person.

About half an hour later, Trent left. I left my room and ate breakfast. When I finished eating breakfast, I took my guitar that Trent bought me 2 years ago and sat down on my couch. I started to practice.

All I was thinking is how am I gonna tell Zoey about my MPD and I aslo want to ask her out on a date. I want to invite her on a picnic, so we eat, talk to each other, lay down on ground and watch the sky.

I decided that I should go to the arcades have some fun. I got ready, but I wanted to go with my skateboard. So I put my skate shoes and I left my home.

About 10 minutes later , I entered the most epic place on earth. I exchange my money for coins, then I started to play everywhere of course I was carrying my skateboard with me. I kept running and playing like a little kid, but who doesn't like to have fun. My favourite games were with guns. I wish my friends were here with me.

After 3 hours of arcades, I was kinda hungry. I wanted to buy a burger, so I bought one and ate it. I went to the skate park to practice some more cause the competition is in 2 days. It's going to be a Saturday.

When I finally got there. I started to practice my best moves, but all I thinking was Zoey. I couldn't stop thinking about her, so while I was doing a hard trick I was distracted and I felt on the ground. I hit my head really hard. I sat on my board with pain on my head.