🙏🏼Chapter.2🙏🏼

I got to the point where I just thought things were over for me, I used to wrestle in FCW for WWE and I thought my career was going to be better but clearly not.
I have patiently waited my turn and I have done for so long then I get the call I have always been waiting starting from after them kids woke me up.
Me: "Alivia, John, Keep it Down up there!"
I yelled then the phone call was made and I just looked at my phone, I was worried thinking I hope it's not a idiot caller again but I pick it up anyway by chance. 
Me: "Hello?...... Oh Hi........ yeah........ Awww thanks great, thanks bye"
I literally wanted to scream in happiness from that point but couldn't.
I actually couldn't sleep after that I was so happy, words could not describe the moment that I had right there and I'm actually really really proud of myself right now, I'm gonna be back to where I wanted to be a long time ago and it's finally happening for me.
Oh I'm so excited to be signed with TNA now, I'm gonna be a Knockout and the kids just look at me.
I'm actually acting like a kid more than they are now so I stopped but I'm still cheerful and happy that I got that call, that was worth picking up the phone for and I'm happy I never missed that opportunity that I have been waiting for since my FCW release.
I literally packed everything I needed to and Lacey received the exact same news about her also so it looks like both of us are coming and going together now which makes this even better for me.
I really can't wait I have waited for so long for this moment and it is finally happening for us, us Von Erich's deserve so much attention right now and we are finally getting what we always needed.