👰🏼Chapter.15👰🏼

From Dating to being Engaged, I finally got married, it was a night of celebration, the family I had left were there.
The family he has were there and I was nervous to marry again after being Divorced, it was scary but I couldn't of had it any other way it was so perfect.
Obviously I worried about Velvet trying to sabotage us but she was no where to be found and I don't think she cares anymore and she has her own life to lead but good for her, I mean I'm happier than she ever will be.
Priest: "Do you Joshua Harter take Lucy Adkisson to be your lawfully wedded Wife?"
Chris: "I do"
Priest: "Do you Lucy Adkisson take Joshua Harter to be your lawfully wedded Husband?"
Me: "I do"
We said our vows and exchanged our wedding rings and obviously like I said no one really objected to our marriage and here is the best part of them all for me...
Priest: "I now with the power invest in me now declare you both Man and Wife, you may now kiss the bride"
He Walks away and We kissed and everyone who witnessed this cheered and clapped.
There was a few speeches and toats and all but honestly the best part was not just the kiss but the fun also and I was so happy to dance with him, he's more than just my best friend.
He was more than just my boyfriend, he was more than just my Male companion and I'm lucky that he was all 3 of those people in my life.
Lacey was the happiest person for me and Holly was also delighted too, if only my Dad would be able to see this but I know he would in spirit and I know he would be really really proud of me and that is what truly counts on the inside.
This is exactly what I have dreamed of and now it's coming true and I know that my Ex Husband will never bring me down and I have proven to myself that I can still be happy after having a horrendous time with someone who never truly loved me but now I'm married someone who does truly love me, Sabin saved My Heart from breaking and now life is happier for me and Sabin is the name.

The End.