🙄Chapter.9🙄

To be honest I was so sick of seeing the same old shit on my Tv, the good part about this week is The Beautiful People broke up and I get to go my own way but Velvet's relationship with Chris started to get into the ring also.
Velvet was with him all the time like even costing the guys either match against Chris even when he was TNA World Champion too but the writers made Chris look like he treats her like crap when really he does not.
Chris actually treated Velvet like she was a Queen on a pedestal and to be honest I'm sick of it, that bitch does not deserve the good stuff in life, she treats everyone around her like shit but I have kept my mouth shut for far too long now and it's about time I stood up to her because she always looks at me like I'm the one who's the dirt on her shoe.
I was just about to confront her about treating me like shit then I saw some note laying around on the floor, I found it, so I picked it up and it was from Bully Ray to Velvet about a Dinner Date and I knew it was too good to be true.
Me: "Shit!"
(I hid behind a big over towering box so they could not see me)
Velvet: "Hey Handsome"
Bully: "Hi Beautiful"
(I looked and I saw them kissing)
I could not believe what I saw, so it turns out she does not love Chris as much as she makes out she does and little did she know I had the whole thing recorded on my phone and I saw absolutely everything so if Chris finds out and confronts her at least there is proof.
But I did not want to get involved in breaking Chris and Velvet up because I don't like getting involved in the drama so he can find out for himself but anything he wants to know I will just happily tell him...
Tell him what I know but I'm so mad at him right now so he can be hurt but at the end of the day he has to know what she's really like to know what it feels like, What life is like and all I will do is be there and support him like he has done for me in the past but I warned him about her before so many times and chosen to ignore me so I'm not doing this anymore.