💋Chapter.14💋

So things were going up and right for once, I seemed a lot more happier in myself and my kids started to notice how happier I have been getting recently.
I saw that others were actually happy for me including Lacey who had doubts about the man I'm currently dating sometime ago but she even said she was wrong about him.
Chris made me laugh and made me come out of my shell a lot more and I have him to thank for that and everytime I saw Velvet she was not happy, she was jealous but she knows she made the worst mistake of her life by turning down Chris but tough luck.
He is mine now and she has to be with Bully Ray in order to be relevant and to still make a name for herself because that's what she does best.
I'm so glad I came to TNA and met him, at first I was dreading it, at first I hated every single day and it killed me everytime he was with her but now things have change for the greater good, Chris is even happier in himself and it served Velvet's right for not being a good girlfriend to him.
I mean what she did was so low and everyone knew the rumour was true but Chris had to find out for himself weather that would break him or not, I wanted to tell him but I couldn't, I had to keep my mouth shut for the sake of playing happy families.
Eveything about the date that night was so romantic, it was just me and him and I got to know him really well that night, I never got tired and hearing his voice and everything was the way I wanted it and he was so worth the wait.
I mean I got carried away and we had a bit of fun but that's what adults do and luckily the kids were not sneaking up on me, they were sleeping and I had the best day and night ever and it meant the world to me, I never wanted it to end, it was so amazing.