😭Chapter.7😭

So one night we were all on a night out; Me, Lacey, Madison and Velvet and the girls were all drunk apart from me who was worried about the kids despite the fact that the baby sitter I trust is with them and I found myself in a corner thinking to myself that everyone was just crazy and that no one understood me and I just cried.
Alex: "Chris, is she okay?"
Chris: "I honestly do not know"
Alex: "Do you think we should see if she's okay?"
Chris: "I will, I think the two of us coming together she might get intimidated"
Alex: "Oh okay, let me know what happens"
Chris: "Ok"
I cried thinking no one understood and I saw him looking at me with concern and I looked like a total idiot but it's all ok, it was just him and luckily no one else was around.
Chris: "Hi"
Me: "Hi"
Chris: "Are you okay?"
Me: "No"
Chris: "Why? What's wrong?"
Me:"Me, that's what's wrong but I'll be ok"
Chris: "Well things don't look ok to me, talk to me, if you don't talk about your problem then I can not help you"
Me: "Well you will never understand so there's no point in talking about it"
Chris: "I will I promise"
Me: "No you won't just leave me alone"
I just push past him and act like I never saw him and I just get into the car and wait for the girls to get in.
It was the worst night ever because all Velvet done was talk about Angelina and slag me off and I just wanted to go home before I seriously punch her because that's what I was close to doing.
I got home eventually and I was not suppose to let things get out of hand like that but the girls had no kids like I did so it was ok for them at the time but for me it was not but right now I'm happy to be with them kids right now.