Broken Hero (taekook)

Edited~

Go download Wit if you love kpop. Also, follow me @BTStrash for more of my work <3

This is a hero/villain au

"Shhh."  Tae brushes the tears from his eyes and presses a kiss to his forehead. "You'll only make it worse for yourself." Jungkook stares at him straight in the face through his tears, hands pressing into the cement floor.

"Leave me alone. You don't care. Just let me die." Tae didn't want it to happen this way. He had expected Jungkook to defeat him. But he didn't. Of course, he wanted Jungkook to stop fighting, to be broken. But what he didn't want was him staring at the walls. No bindings needed and he kept his hands pressed to the floor, afraid of his own power. 

"Darling, you're beautiful. You don't need to be scared with me." Tae flashed his palm at Jungkook and a shield appeared around him. "Look- try to attack me. I promise I can stop you. You couldn't hurt me if you tried. See, I'm just like you." Jungkook shook his head violently. 

"You aren't like me. You didn't-  You didn't explode that entire school. You didn't kill all those children."

"No, I didn't. But I've done things far worse."  The shield disappeared and Tae knelt down in front of Jungkook."You killed them. I know you did. Do you think they'll ever let you back? Do you think they'll ever let you help them again?"

Jungkook looked up, utterly shattered and broken.

"I'll always want you. Even if they don't."  He cupped Jungkook's cheek. He cried harder and looked back at the ground. Taehyung sighed and stood up. "I understand what you're going through. Something similar happened to me long before you existed. It was an accident. But they won't believe that." He knelt back down and lifted the hero onto his feet. Jungkook protested and tried to sit back down but Taehyung stopped him. "Try and attack me."

"No- I'll"

"No, you won't just try it." Jungkook raised his arm and sent a flash of lightning at Taehyung. He put up a shield just in time. "See? You're all good. You can't hurt me. So. Wanna join me?"