No Cuddles (sugakookie)

Edited~

*I would have to say this is my favorite ship name <3

Yoongi's POV

Jungkook didn't show up today. I hope he's okay. I grab my phone and keys off the table and rush over to his house. As I pull up to his house, I see none of the lights are on. Is he home? I knock twice and wait. Usually, Jungkook would come running to open the door, but only silence greets me. 

I sift through my keys until I find the one Jungkook gave to me. I unlock the door and step inside, the house is dark and cold. I flip the switch and watch the honey glow chase away the shadows. The mahogany stairs creak under me as I climb the stairs to Kookie's room. The door is shut. I knock twice. 

"Go away!" He doesn't sound well. I open the door slowly. In his bed, Jungkook lays on his side facing away from me. 

"Hey, baby. What happened to you today?"

"Yoongi?" He sits up and looks at me. I smile softly at his bed head and watery eyes. He sniffles then waves his hands at me. 

"Stay away!" I tilt my head to the side.

"Why? I want cuddles. You left me alone at work today." I pout and lean against the door frame, flashing him the puppy eyes. He quickly looks away.

 "No cuddles. I'm sick." Are you kidding me? I laugh lightly and walk toward him, tucking him in again. I kiss his feverish forehead and lay next to him.

 "It's better than dying." He smiles and hugs me tightly. 

I guess. But if you get sick, you can't blame me." 

~Later That Week~

I sit down next to Jungkook during our break. A sneeze breaks free and I lay my head on mt folded arms, groaning. Jungkook pats my back. "Remember, hyung. Don't blame me." I can hear the smile in his voice as he gets back to work. I'm calling in sick.