First Boyfriend (v-hope)

Edited~

I lowkey miss winter so much. I hate summer😢

Key:

어떻게-(eoteoke) how/what can I do {when used with a subject}

뭐-(mwo) What

친구-(chigu) friend {between native speakers it is pronounced 칭구. which is the way I wrote it for you. basically the n sound is silent}

죄송합니다 - (jeonsonghaeyo) I'm sorry

천사-(cheonsa) angel

가장 사랑하는-(gajang salanghaneun) darling; beloved

Tae sat next to Hoseok. The wooden bench creaked ominously under their weight. Light snow fell delicately over the pair, flakes gathering in their hair. Taehyung blinked the snow from his eyes.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before." Hoseok looked to him with surprised eyes.

"No."

"No? Never?" Hoseok shook his head. "어떻게?!?!" Hoseok shrugged.

"Never asked, never got asked, I guess." He shivered and moved closer to the younger, their legs now touching gently. 

"But you're so beautiful." 

"뭐?" Taehyung shook his head. "What's it like?"

"It's nice. When you're in a relationship, you have someone to talk to about whatever you want, whenever you want. It's like having a 친구 but better." Hoseok nodded his head sadly. "Hoseok, would you like to be my boyfriend?" The older looked unsure and kept his gaze on the snowfall. Taehyung draped an arm around his shoulder and gently pulled him closer, his head now on the younger's shoulder. "I'll teach you how." Hoseok smiled and climbed into his lap, facing him. 

"I'd like that." He whispered. Tae chuckled at his shyness. He couldn't help but cover the boy in kisses. The older laughed and leaned back, nearly falling. Taehyung quickly slid his arms under Hoseok's coat and interlaced his fingers to keep him up. He gently pulled the older forward. Hoseok's hands instinctively flattened out on Taehyung's chest to steady himself. Realizing what he did, the older quickly snatched his hands back, blushing.

"죄송합니다." Tae shook his head and brought his hands back. He took Hoseok's hands in his and gently put them back on his chest.

"Don't be sorry. This is now your to touch." [no dirty minds plz😉] Hoseok's blush deepened. He took the younger's wrists and moved them behind him, Tae's arms now caging him in. 

"And this is yours to touch." Taehyung grinned and pecked the older's lips. 

"And mine to kiss." Hoseok pouted and crossed his arms. "What's wrong, 천사?"

"You stole my first kiss." He muttered. Taehyung cooed at the older.

"Then let me give you a proper kiss." Hoseok pushed softly against his chest to stop him.

"I'm trusting you." Taehyung smiled kindly.

"I know. I'll do my best." With Hoseok's permission, he leaned in and pressed their lips together in a tender kiss. His long fingers pulled his face closer, showing him to kiss back. Hoseok shyly pushed back against his lips.

They pull away, panting slightly. The older looked up with starry eyes. "Could we go home?" He asks politely. Taehyung can see the blue creeping up his fingers. 

"Of course, 가장 사랑하는."