Popsicles (junghope) (little space)

~Edited

*correction: it's baby boy cause GAY and there isn't a girl in BTS lol

*Also I know it's kind of stereotypical for Jungkook to be the baby but I wanted too

*One more thing. No kinks plz this is just little space 😂

Hoseok enters the kitchen, looking for a glass of water. He sees Jungkook sitting under the table, scissors in one hand and two Popsicles in the other. "Whatcha doing baby? You're going to cut yourself." He reaches out to take the scissors, but Jungkook hugs them to his chest. Hoseok looks at him sternly. 

"Jungkook. Give me the scissors." Jungkook pouts and hands them over.

 "Thank you, baby. Now, come out from under there and let Daddy open your pops." Pout still evident on his face, Jungkook crawls out from under the table and sits on his knees. He extends his arm up and lets Hoseok cut open the popsicles. 

"I sowy Daddy. I jus wanted pops."

"It's okay baby. Just ask me next time, okay?" He hands the popsicles back to Jungkook.

 "Come sit on the couch with me." He walks into the living room with his little following at his feet. Hoseok sits on the couch and lifts Jungkook into his lap. Per Jungkook's request, he turns on Finding Nemo. His watches as his eyes light up as he sucks on his pops. Jungkook meets his eyes and smiles. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, my baby boy."