Chapter 2: Someone in Japan

'Jihyo. You ready?' Momo said to the nervous girl.

'Nayeon-unnie, Mina, Mark. Please take care of them, okay?' Jihyo pleaded the two.

'We will Jihyo. We promise' The japanese girl said.

'Enjoy. You'll enjoy this trip, VERY MUCH' Nayeon unnie winked at me.

Weirdo.

'They're like my baby sisters, Jihyo. I'll take care of them better than you' Mark jokedly said.

Jihyo smiled at the three,

'Hey, don't look for more good looking guys than me, okay?' Jackson said which made Momo make a disgusted face.

'Haha, that's the reason why I'm going' Jihyo chuckled that made the guy pout.

Jihyo turned around to Momo and smiled.

'Let's go?'

'Let's go'

——-
Jihyo's POV
In a few hours, they've arrived at Momo's home country,

'By the way, Momo. Who are we meeting here?' I asked as I don't know a thing about my new workplace.

'An old friend of mine' Momo shortly answered.

In one moment, a guy in a suit came up to us at the airport.

'Miss Hirai?' The guy asked.

'That's me'

'My boss is waiting for you' The guy said and signaled us to follow him when another due came out to get our luggages.

'Let's go?' Momo looked back at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows because of curiosities about this work.

'Would you like to get anything before the meeting, Miss Hirai?' The guy on the passenger seat looked back at us.

'Jihyo, you want anything?' Momo asked me.

I shook my head for a 'no'

'I think we're good' She said to the guy.

In just about half an hour, we arrived at this gigantic building. The building looks like those company buildings in the movies where the ceo is rich-rich.

Am I even allowed in there?

'Uhh... Momo? What exactly is your friend?' I asked her but she just looked at me and smiled before getting off.

Buff security guards came up to us that made me feel uneasy.

'Miss Hirai. The president is waiting for you' The guys with a binder said, that must be an assistant or a staff in that building.

'Come, Jihyo. I'm sure you'll like her' She starting following the guards and I did too.

'Wait, her?' I asked but she just looked at me.

Okay. This is hella weird. I feel something's off. Whatever it is, it's not a good feeling.

We arrived at the top floor and goddamn! It looked so nice and luxurious. The only thing that could be heard are our footsteps. It's such a long luxurious journey to the hall when we arrived at a desk,

'Miss Hirai' Momo announced to the two beautiful ladies on the desk,

Both seemed to be expecting and shook our hands,