Chapter 7: Deja Vu

Jeongyeon's POV

I sat on the edge of the bed, not knowing what to do. I don't deserve to touch her with everything I've said earlier to her.

'Hey~'

This feels like a deja vu.

'Hel-help me...' She looked up to me with such sad eyes. Her eyes puffy eyesc her face expression broke me.

Fuck it!

I pulled her into a tight hug. Her ear on my chest, me snuggling her. Making sure she's safe. That as long as I'm here, no can hurt her. That no matter what, I won't leave her. Not again, not at this time. My revenge haven't even started and I don't even care anymore. I won't leave her side.

'I'm... I'm sorry... ' I blurted, caressing her head.

She continued crying. She cried and cried. I wrapped the blanket around her.

'Unnie...' Chaeyoung called out from the door to the sobbing girl on my chest.

Jihyo tensed up as soon she heard the voices of her younger sisters. She wiped her tears and put on a smile before turning to them. I saw that whole thing and it's sad that she had to act okay in front of her sisters when she's so not.

'Hey... come here you rascals' Jihyo smiled at them. The three doved into a tight hug.

'I'm sorry, unnie. I shouldn't have left to go to Dubu and Chaeng's room to hang out' Tzuyu cried out which is pretty unusual for me to see.

'Shh~ it's okay, Tzuyu-ah. It's fine. Unnie's fin—'

'No you're not unnie!' Chaeng buried her face on Jihyo's lap and continued talking.

'Stop saying you're okay when you're not!' Dubu firmly said.

'Jeong, Jihyo. We're just gonna talk to Namjoon' Momo said but I know it's not just talk they're about to do.

The unnies patted Jihyo's head before leaving. Now, it's just me, the maknaes and her.

This really feels like a deja vu

Jihyo caressed the three head on her lap. I could see her crack a smile.

'I'm gonna go follow Momo and the unnies' I stood up to leave them alone.

'Hey...' i looked at her when she called.

'Thank you...' She said smiling.

I felt nostalgic for a moment there. This really feels like a deja vu goddamn.

'You should rest up. We'll talk tomorrow' I told her and smiled before leaving her.

——-

'Miss Yoo, I'm very sorry with my son's stupidity! I beg of you, spare him' The old man pleaded but the young CEO seem to be hella mad with Momo and Mark.

'Spare him?' Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows. 'You want me to spare him? Did he stop when Jihyo begged him to stop? He didn't, didn't he?' Jeongyeon looked at the old man in the eyes with such fire.

'I-'

'He dared to touch the wrong gi—'

'So what if I touched her?! She's the biggest slut in Seoul! She slept with the three guys because of their money!' Namjoon yelled back, holding an icepack on her lips.

'Three guys?' Jeongyeon questioned.

'That's what the rumours said. They were all heirs of powerful families, I don't know. The rumour said she's staying with the last guy she fucked, Mr. Jeon Jackson. She's using him.' Namjoon scoffed.