Chapter 11: Friend is Home; Home is Friend.

Third Person's POV

Jackson is quietly falling. Behind the media, he's depressed and starting to lose his path. Jeongyeon. She knew she had to do something to stop Jackson from doing what he's doing before it's too late. He hates his gut but he'll never abandon a friend.

'Well, well. Yoo Jeongyeon, my best bud' Jackson clapped his hands slowly as he saw his best friend arrive in his office. He just finished writing a letter for an old friend who just arrived.

He knew police are all over his house but Jeongyeon is the only one who came in.

'You're slowly falling, Jackson. You should stop whatever you're planning before it's too late' Jeongyeon firmly said and looked at the gun on his desk.

'Stop, what? I'm not doing anything wrong, my friend' Jackson denied as he smile mischieviously.

'Why are you doing this? You werenmt like thi—'

'Because I wanna ruin you! You ruined me so why not ruin your life too' Jackson screamed and slammed his hand on his table. Eyes full of anger. 'First, being on the top. Then, Jihyo! Why can't you just be gone and let me live happy!' He screams but eyes says different things. He's mad but if you look closer, he's broken. Sad. Full of regrets.

Jeongyeon couldn't bare seeing his friend like this. It's breaking her as she remembers the day when they were still good lads and ride-or-die buddies.

She decided to step closer aware that Jackson has a gun on his desk. She stepped closer and closer, closing the gap between her and her friend.

'You've gone this far just because of that?' She asked trying to distract the lad.

'I've gone this far... yes. There was no other other choice, Jeong...' Jackson's voice quiver.

Jeongyeon stepped once more but this time Jackson noticed and grabbed the gun with his shaky hands to point it at Jeongyeon.

'Don't step any closer or I'll shoot!' He threatened.

His voice was loud but not clear. He's hesitating and Jeongyeon used this as an opportunity to calm him down.

Looking at her friend, reliving those memories they had when they're being idiots, childish and just enjoying the live, she let our a soft chuckle.

'W-what are you laughing at?' It left Jackson confused as he furrowes his eyebrows.

'Nothing. This situation just remind of the times when we were still idiots and fight for the most stupid things' She chuckled.

Jackson, he's a mad mad but his heart never left him. His friend's chuckling made him remember how good of a buddies they are just a few years back. How Jeongyeon and him became brothers and sisters, shared lots of stupid and happy memories, but things changed when he felt jealousy towards his friends.

He tried his hardest to have a firm grip on his gun and point it at Jeongyeon... but things started to seem blurry...

He's tearing up.

'Jackson... let's go home.. yeah?' Jeongyeon asked gently. 'Let's... let's run and work at the bar together again... just... just like the last time... arrasso?'

This made Jackson's heart become soft. He wants to. He would.. if he could. He has done a lot of bad things this past years and he can't undone it. He regretted everything. He wants to go back to the time when everything was still fine; Him working as a bartender under his best friend, with his bestfriends, Jihyo and the maknaes....