Chapter 8: Reset

Jihyo groaned in pain while getting up. The cause of what happened last night. She thought, she should be used to it when it happens to her a lot nowadays but the thought that Jeongyeon came to save her, made her feel  like it's okay to let out her vulnerability. She felt like it's okay.

'Unnie, are you okay?' Tzuyu who is sitting on her bed looked at her groaning in pain sister.

'Of course, Tzu' she responded with a smile.

The taller girl got up and assisted her sister from getting up.

'Thanks, Tzu'

The girl responded with a hum. Before Tzuyu could even reach for the door, the door swung open revealing a Jeongyeon carrying a tray of food.

'Jeongyeon?' Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows.

'You shouldn't be moving. Go back to your bed' Jeongyeon welcomed herself inside the room making Jihyo grow confused.

'But—'

'Bed.' Jeongyeon faced them with no expression at all that 'Now.' that it sent chills down to her spine.

Jihyo and Tzuyu had nothing to do but go back and assist Jihyo gently obto the bed.

'Here. Your breakfast.' Jeongyeon put down the tray on the sidetable beside Jihyo's bed.

'Than—'

'Just eat.' Jeongyeon said bluntly.

She started making her way out of the room when Jihyo called for her.

'Where are you going?'

The taller one turned around,

'Well, would you rather be with Tzuyu or me?' Jeongyeon asked with an unusual threatening voice.

Jihyo looked down as Tzuyu also look down on her sister.

'That's what I thought' Jeongyeon said and left.

'*Aherm* At least Jeongyeonnie still cares for you' Tzuyu said clearing her throat. 'A lot.'

Jihyo nodded in agreement. She wants to say how sorry she is to Jeongyeon. She wants to say that sorry that is long overdue. She'll try. She will and just hope she gets a happy ending with that.

——

Sitting on a picnic blanket, enjoying the sun, and watching her friends play,

'You okay now?' Momo asked who is enjoying her cocktail underneath the sun.

'Yeah. Thanks for worrying' Jihyo smiled.

'No worries' Momo took a sip of cocktail and went back to looking at the beach and their friends who are playing beach volleyball.

'Jihyo. Here, drink this' Jeongyeon handed out a fresh coconut juice to Jihyo.

'Ah, thank you' Jihyo took the coconut juice and took a sipp off of it.

'It's hot here. Wait' Jeongyeon walked out and came rushing back to Jihyo with a big ass umbrella from somewhere else where it's stuck in the sand.

She stuck it deep in the sand again on Jihyo side so it could protect the girl from the hell heat of the sun.

Jihyo blushed with the sudden care. Momo as the bystander, she giggled internally of how cute the two are. Then an idea came up to her mind.

'What about me Jeongyeon?' Momo pouted to tease.

Jeongyeon looked at her with disgust.