Chapter 3: Revenge

Jeongyeon's POV

I woke up and quickly went to the washroom. I wiped the moisture the hot water had made in the mirrow while I was showering and saw my face.

Why am I feeling excited in this trip as soon as I saw her? What's Momo planning? Why did she decide to bring all of them?

Questions ran through my mind like raindrops. Looking at my perception about past, it does anger me till now. She's apparently the biggest slut in Seoul now. Guys are trying so hard to get in her pants. I heard from Momo that she ahd went through all those harrasments.

Serves her right.

Tsk, I understand she had to be apart from me because of my family's conflict and all that shit but giving up her dignity just to get me away from her with Jackson? I don't think so. That shit hurts, she doesn't even know. Yet, why did my heart flutter when I saw her? I swear I'll get my revenge on her. I swear it!

——-
I went to the airport to meet them. The first person that caught my eyes was Jihyo of course. Goddamn it! Why does she stands out so much?

'WAHHHH UNNIEEEEEEE'

'Jeongyeon!'

'Imisshueee unnieeee'

That's all I could hear honestly when all of them greeted me at the same time.

I caught my three maknaes into a hug. I almost stumbled and groaned when they landed on me. Oh, I missed my little sisters!

'I missed you three!'

Our hugs got tighter and I felt home.

'We did too, unnie' Dahyun said softly.

We broke our hug and I showered them with kisses. Tzuyu pushed me away of course because of how gay I was when Chaeyoung loved it and Dahyun, she didn't care at all.

'How are you, Jeong?' Mark asked me and we gripped on each other's hands pulling each other for our sides to bump. Just a typical bro thing.

The unnies hugged me gently and god! How I missed these people in my life. I missed this feeling of being secured and feeling like I'm at home.

'Let's go? We're late dorks' Momo interrupted.

I scoffed and they followed me.

'Miss Jeongyeon?' The frontline staff called out.

I looked at him and we smiled at each other,

'Your private jet's been prepared. Follow me' He said and we followed.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun sneaked up to my right side and whispered,

'Private jet, unnie?' Dahyun asked, I looked over my shoulder and smiled at them before nodding.

They gasped and looked at each other. I chuckled at the sight and looked ahead as we arrived at the tube to get on the plane.

The flight attendants bowed to me and stayed that way for the rest behind me, I shortly bowed and continued walking.

I was about to get in when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

'The maknaes might get left behind' Sana said and pointed at the three who are going through that 'bowing' situation with the flight attendants.

I mentally laughed and walked up to them.

'Hey you three. We're leaving you behind' I said, they looked at me and rushed their way inside the plane.