Statue

A/N
Read this!
There is a statue in the middle of the city. This statue is Roman. That's right, it IS Roman. Legend has it if you hold its hand and you are its soulmate, Roman will come to life.
This turns into a tourist attraction.
Here we go!

"Come on, Virgil!"
Patton pulls my hand through the crowd and catches up to Logan, who tells us about the statue. No one knows who built it, or when it was made, or who it is if, but the story is actually pretty cool.
"Pat, we live here. Why do we have to act like tourists?"
"Don't be such a downer, buddy! It'll be fun!"
So we wait, and Logan and Patton take their pictures. My turn.
So I stand in the edge of the pedestal, curse my shortness, and grab its hand. I turn to take the photo-
BAM
Someone comes crashing down on me.
I move them off me and they look pretty distressed, so I sit with them and make sure they're alright, and that they don't have a anxiety attack.
"What's your name?"
"Roman."
"That's a very pretty name. I'm Virgil."
I look up at the statue.
Where's the statue?
Oh my god.
He's the statue.
"Roman, this is going to sound insane, but you were just a statue. I have to show you something."
I grab his hand and pull him up, and set off to find Logan.
"Logan. You have to tell him the story about the statue and show him the pictures."
So he does, and when he finishes, Roman looks at me, lips slightly apart. His hair is messy from the fall, and he tackles me in a hug.
"You didn't tell me we were soulmates!"
Logan looks at me, and currently, I'm on the ground with Roman hugging the life out of me.
"He's the statue?"
"Yes," I say, standing. When we're on our feet, Roman still has a arm around my shoulder. Logan is impersonating a computer error, and Patton walks up behind him.
"Hey guys! Who's this?"
We fill him in.
He gives all of us a hug. "My bff is all grown up! I'm so proud!"
His eyes are watering. Patton can be really adorable at times.
"If it is all right with you two, I believe I should take Virgil on a date."
They nod and I blush, putting a hand over the one Roman has on my shoulder.
So we go to see a movie, and we stop at Starbucks so I can introduce him to my friend Remi, and we get back around 9 pm. (For the place s who don't do time like America, 21:00)
He falls asleep on my shoulder.

(Next morning)

-Patton POV-
I walk out to ton Virgil and Roman cuddled up on the couch, and I almost squeal! They look adorable! I leave them there.
Virgil wakes up and doesn't see me in the kitchen, so he starts playing with Roman's hair. I walk up behind him, quietly as possible.
"Virgil? You're definitely in love."
He makes this little squeak and looks at me.
"Not denying it."