Romeo and Julian, part 3

It's been a while.

Two months, to be exact.

It's time for the play.

I run into the MPR.

While I put on my makeup and costume, here's a quick run through of the last few months.

Roman and I flirt with each other, as a joke.

I think it's a joke.

My crush keeps getting bigger and bigger.

We start getting in place for the opening scene.

We fly through the play with only one problem during the first intermission.

Soon enough, it's the confession scene.

"Julian, I have to tell you something. Even though you preferred to stick to the sidelines, I couldn't help but notice you. And soon enough, I developed a crush. And I hope you feel the same way, but I understand if you don't."

"Romeo, how couldn't you have seen! I fell for you, and I couldn't get the thought of you to leave my mind! And if you think that I don't like you, you've got to be insane!"

We walk towards each other to hug, but when we reach each other....
He does something different.

He presses his lips on mine, and the audience cheers, thinking its part of the play.

Meanwhile, MADISON IS GRAPPLING WITH THE FACT THAT EVERY CONFRONTATION CANT BE SETTLED LIKE A MEETING im sorry
Anyway

Meanwhile, I'm dying inside.

The curtain drops and we continue the play.

It's only afterwards that I'm able to catch up with him.

"Roman? Can I talk to you?"

"I'm in the prop room!"

I walk in.

"So....what happened with the hug thing?"

"I...I did what I've been wanting to do for quite a while now, Virgil....and like the script said, I understand if you don't feel the same way."

I blush and walk towards him.

"I love you too."

Let's just say that was the first offstage kiss.

I'm sorry
It's short
I'm sappy
And a hopeless romantic