Chapter 3: Meeting

You were finished at school and was currently heading to the school gates. You grab your backpack and leave. The limousine was currently waiting for you, so you hurried up. Just as you were about to leave, Somebody tugged on your arm.

Midoriya was behind you, with a nervous expression on his face. "Y/N... Do you want to go to a cafe with me? I want to learn more about your quirk!" You smile and agree. "Let me tell my driver first." you sprint to your limousine and tell the driver. "Alright, Just be careful," he says with a considerate smile. 

Soon after, you are walking with Midoriya. "This is the cafe I've been talking about! They serve the best (favorite/dessert) and (favorite/drink) !" The sky was light, and you see a man when the sun flickers. A man with dirty blue hair, with a hood. Was it the same man who saw you fighting? Midoriya looks your way. "What's wrong? You look scared," he states. You shake your head and say "Its nothing, probably my imagination." You enter the store and pick a seat.

Shigaraki's POV:

He headed towards the bar, the villains' hideout. That girl, she had immense power. When he saw her take out that local gangster like that, he had felt promise. A promise that she would make his life much more interesting. He had told All For One about it, and he also agreed. "I've done some research. She is the daughter of the number 3 hero, Shifter." Now all he needed, was a plan. Then he saw her, with a green haired boy, heading towards a small cafe in the corner of the town. It was the perfect plan to abduct her, and take advantage. 

READERS POV:

You were in the cafe, sitting next to a very nervous cinnamon roll. "Wh..What are you getting Y/N?" he asks. "I'll get the signature dessert and drink of this cafe," you say. You still felt uneasy, like someone was watching you. Your orders came, and you chatted a little about quirks. Once you finished eating, you said your farewells and left the cafe. It was quite dark now, with only the light of the streets illuminated the night. You were taking the shortcut when you felt the feeling even stronger than before. The feeling that you were being watched. Just then, you feel cloth against your mouth, and you fall to the darkness