Chapter 6: U.S.J

You emerge out of the portal. Upon seeing the man with blue hair, you kick him in the chest and get out of his arms, immediately getting into the defensive.

"Tell me who you are." A purple mist wiping a wine glass says "I am Kurogiri. This man is Tomura Shigaraki, Leader of the League of Villains." You sigh "There's nothing I can do about it anyways. So you're just going to keep me here?" "You're going to help us with our schemes."Shigaraki remarks bluntly. "Am I going to sleep on the floor?" he grins

 "Who said you're going to sleep?" "WHAT! OH COME ON! "you cross your arms over your chest "Can't even enjoy two days alone without getting kidnapped without a place to sleep." Shigaraki yanks your H/L (hair length). Kurogiri offers you a glass of see-through yellow liquid "Is this pee?" you retort at him" Or is it poisoned?" ('I'm going to make their life a living hell until they let me go.') "Apple juice." he takes a sip to prove it. ('Alright, maybe it's not poisoned..') You pick it up gingerly "Its morning already..." you murmur "Oh well...what are you planning to do now? Steal apples from stores?" ('They'll have to leave me alone someday..') 

"We are going to the U.S.J" Shigaraki states. Right as you were about to rejoice, he says "Your coming with us." your face droops immediately "We will destroy All Might!" Shigaraki stands up from his bar seat and clutches his fist "If we destroy the symbol of peace, everyone will fear us!" You had grown up looking up to All Might so you were not happy with this. "What use will I be anyway?"

"Your quirk is quite powerful."Shigaraki says "You will prove useful." "When are we leaving?" you ask "Soon."

Timeskip brought to you by Shigarakis cute smile!~

"This is it.Kurogiri..Teleport us." He begins teleporting the hoards of villains, right into the middle of the U.S.J "AS soon as they appear, the students start whispering "Are these fake villains?" As you appear through the portal, Midoriya gives a gasp "Aizawa-sensei, isn't that.." The teacher ignores him and shouts to Thirteen "GET THE STUDENTS OUT OF HERE! I WILL HOLD THEM OFF!" His scarves levitating, he jumps into action. The firing squad shoots at him, but he removes their quirks and continues. One villain shouts to his comrades "THATS ERASERHEAD! THE QUIRK-REMOVER HERO!" A mutant type approaches "It won't work on mutant quirks." Aizawa confirms this, but he elbows him in the face and sends him Flying. He continues fighting them. Shigaraki tells you "His quirk makes it harder for us to work together." Kurogiri slips off to the students to prevent them from leaving.

 Aizawa successfully fights off most of them, but Shigaraki attacks at him. Shigaraki runs at him while counting out loud the decreasing maximum time between erasures. He grabs the end of Aizawas scarf and lets himself be pulled in close so he can attack. Aizawa closes the distance and strikes Shigarakis stomach with a hard elbow but he blocks it,  catching his elbow with his hand. "You really should get hairpins. Shigaraki's quirk begins activating and Aizawas elbow begins disintegrating. 

(A/N)IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I HAD SCHOOL AND FINALS! I know this is not long but I wanted to post as early as I could. I hate when people dont update and I'm sorry again. anywayy where should Y/N be?