Chapter 8: Regret

Shigaraki cries in despair as he tries to reach you, jumping out to you. Kurogiri frowns "All Might is still weak SHigaraki! Continue fighting!" Shigaraki looks at you sadly and runs back to Kurogiri "Sorry Y/N, but All MIght is a priority.."

As the two villains charge at All Might, Izuku suddenly leaps into the fray; breaking both of his legs within his desperation to save All Might. Shigaraki quickly responds by thrusting his hand through a warp gate that appears in front of Izuku. Just as he is about to activate his and kill Izuku, Shigaraki's hand is suddenly shot. 

The heroes had arrived to Tenyas call. 

Some villains had tried to run up the stairs to attack the teachers but Present Mic screamed at them so loud that it nearly broke your eardrums, as the others clasp their ears in agitation. Ectoplasm shoots out his clones to beat the villains back.

While Shigaraki considers retreating, he gets shot again multiple times by Snipe, hitting his arms and legs. Kurogiri shields him as best as he can.

The whole situation was so overwhelming that you couldn't help but faint. 

Shigaraki POV

I see the black haired tape boy hold Thirteen up. As Kurogiri warps me away, I shout "I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU Y/N!  I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!"

(A/N)

I feel very discouraged in continuing this story so please do comment and tell me whether you want me to continue or not!