Chapter 5: Power

(A/N: Sadistic and Overprotective won, I wanted to wait a little bit more for others to vote but I had to keep up with the story!)

Shigaraki's POV:

She was passed out at the moment, but her quirk...It was amazing! The red demon itself. He looked around as if he was confused. Master smiled "Her quirk is quite fascinating." He enters the cell, preparing to steal her quirk. What happened next...my mouth moved. The next word surprised me as much as it did to Master. "Don't." He looked over at me in surprise "Her quirk is indeed interesting. But she will be more useful to us alive. " "You are right. Take *care* of her Shigaraki.." All or One says as he leaves. The red demon quickly lashes out at me with his sharp claws.  I stretch out my hand and quickly begin evaporating him. He would probably regenerate. The girl slowly began waking up. She had a grin on her face "Whenever my quirk is activated, it sends a flare to my parents about my location." she sticks her tongue out "So too bad!" I grin evilly "We have enough reinforcements to ward off more than 5 pro heroes. What gives you the reason to think that they would get in that easily?" At that exact moment, something upstairs exploded.

3rd Person:

Shigaraki looked at her. He enters the room and disintegrates your shackles and hurls Y/N over his shoulder. She was surprised and begin kicking and yelling until he said: "If I touch you with all my 5 fingers, you will begin disintegrating from your leg to your head." Y/N stopped resisting. All she had to do was summon her quirk and her parents would know where she was. Shigaraki began heading up the stairs and saw pro heroes fighting nomus and other villains. As soon as they got a glimpse of Y/N, they lunged at him. "Don't move another step. Or your daughter will begin disintegrating. "He said, tapping his fingers on her back. Shifter stopped at his tracks and warned the other heroes "My kid's life is in danger. Please do not move." They looked unassured "what do you want with her?" one hero, Kamui Woods, shouted. Shigaraki did not say anything. Y/N saw a purple mist approaching Shigaraki and saw the desperation in her dad's eyes as she was engulfed in the portal.