Chapter 7: Saved!

You were next to Shigaraki, observing the fight. Aizawa broke free and running off, you realized it was your time. With quick movements, you run behind him and punch him hard. You did not want to hurt him, of course not, but you were forced to. You pin him to the ground and snap his arm. He looks up at you pleadingly, but you give a sad look back at him before realizing your mistake. But...his quirk didn't work. How? Shigaraki shouts "Pin his face down!" you do so, but unable to control your strength you pound it down, leaving his face bloody. Kurogiri teleports back "One student escaped. I couldn't chase him down he was too fast."

Shigaraki makes a face "I will kill you !" he threatens then quickly calms down "We can't fight multiple Pro heroes at a time... let's just scar All Might's pride by killing off his students!"Shigaraki confronts the observing students in an instant and attempts to kill Tsuyu by grabbing her face. Aizawa intervenes at the last moment by lifting his head from the ground and looking at Tomura to nullify his Quirk. You slam his head down again. Izuku quickly leaps out of the water and punches Tomura with the force of a full powered smash.

You quickly get up, not even knowing why, and block his attack. While Izuku gets surprised, then sees you. You expect a large hole in your stomach, but miraculously you had survived. "Why Y/N?" he pleads at you "Why would you do this to Aizawa-sensei?" But you couldn't respond. Shigaraki reaches out for Tsuyu once again while she tries to fling Izuku back with her tongue. At that moment, the door to the U.S.J slams. "I AM HERE!"All Might shouts.But this time, he was not smiling. He had a frown on and it didn't look good. He quickly darts in and rescues the students with surprising speed. You don't even notice when he snatches Aizawa from your hands. "I'm sorry I'm late!"All Might states. He then runs and rescues Izuku, Mineta and Tsuyu. You were slightly surprised and scared at his arrival. Shigaraki looks at you sternly, reminding you that you were supposed to attack him. At that moment All Might knocks off his hand, surprising you. You got a glimpse of Shigaraki's face for a moment before he immediately puts it back on. His face was like no other, His lips chapped and uneven, a small mole on the right underneath, with visible scars on his right eye and under his lip. His crimson eyes sharp and stretched wide, his irises small. 

All MIght was about to attack Shigaraki with a Smash, but you interjected once again. You try and grab him but he punches you in the gut. You stagger, then wipe the blood off of your face remembering your promise...

He punches you two more times, even stronger. Shigaraki laughs "Y/N has a Shock Absorption quirk! You can't hurt her!" 

"In that case..." he flips you over, and you close your eyes, expecting to feel the cold ground but Kurogiri saves you. "HOLD ONTO HIM Y/N!"Shigaraki shouts. 

You bury your claws into All Might's side while Kurogiri drags you and All Might slowly inside the Warp Gate.

Izuku rushes back in, but Kurogiri stops him,  but Katsuki suddenly arrives and blasts Kurogiri before pinning him down. Shouto accompanies him and freezes you, allowing All Might to break free from your hold. Eijiro joins the fray as well, but Shigaraki evades his surprise attack.

Shigaraki condemns Kurogiri for allowing Katsuki to capture him. "YOUR REAL BODY IS IN THERE ISNT IT!" Katsuki shouts at him. Kurogiri tries to move "DONT MOVE OR I'LL BLOW YOU UP!" he shouts. "Good job. Y/N, get out of there!". Much to Shoto's shock, You break off your frozen limbs and regenerates them. Tomura explains that Nomu has more than one Quirk, including Super regeneration.

You laugh and remember how you got it...

FLASHBACK

All for One confronts you in your cell "Hello Y/N."HE had something in hand that you couldn't see "Hello." you respond back "What do you need?"He suddenly pulls out a syringe "I want to inject this. "

"What is it?"

"Something to help you get stronger."

"Sure why not." you reach out your arm for him to inject it on. Once it all got in, you felt rejuvenated and happy. 

"What does this do?" you ask. "It gives you super regeneration. "he responds and pats your head "Your a great help to this group."

FLASHBACK END

"Free Kurogiri Y/N!" Shigaraki demands. You roll your eyes "Damn Shitgaraki, I thought you condemned him."but you pounce anyways. But you didnt hit Katsuki. All Might had saved him from your attack and taking the brunt of it.  "Y/N, Kurogiri, attack All Might! I'll finish off the students..."

You groan "Fine...." You wearily approach All Might as he begins throwing punches at you. "I WILL GO BEYOND MY LIMITS!" You begin to feel weaker and weaker as All Might continues to punch you and fall, crash landing. 

"Y/N! "