Apostle Thirteen (altheadelarama)

"Ang problema sa mga matatalino.. Nakakalimutan na nilang magtiwala sa ibang tao"

"Let me tell you this, hindi lahat ng bagay madadaan mo sa mababait na salita, minsan kailangan mo silang saktan para marealize nila na mali sila at kung ano talaga ang tama."

"This world is fair and square. If you ask for something, you should give something in return."

"It is not the will to fight that makes the person live, it is the will to live that makes the person to fight."

Thirteen Apostles:

"If you want to become stronger, then accept the fact that you are weak. Stop making excuses just to avoid guilt."
-Virgo

"I don't want to be somebody's sun that shines only on their brightest day that will be gone when the moon comes or be the moon that only depends on the sun's light. I want to be their star that shines on the darkest hour, and will be there even the sun comes."
-Leo

"Hindi ibig sabihin na masaya ka, tinatakasan mo na ang problena mo. Isa ito sa paraan para sabihin na kaya ko pa, kinakaya ko pa, may pag-asa pa."
-Ophiuchus

"Sometimes the best thing to protect someone is to let her go."
-Pisces

"Kung sosolohin mo lahat ng bagay you will always end up crying, but then it's okay."
-Aquarius

"You will never know the enemy, unless you become one."
-Sagittarius 

"Like the small pieces of chess, it can change the flow of the game."
-Libra

"Sa mundo natin, lahat halang ang kaluluwa... Kung gusto mong magtagal at mabuhay kailangan mong maging isa sa kanila."
-Taurus

"Learn to move on."
-Cancer

"Business will always be a business."
-Capricorn

"Huwag mong ibaba ang sarili sa kung ano ka man ngayon... What you're doing is not being an apostle but just being a wothless person."
-Scorpio

"In every gangster's words and actions, there is a story."
-Aries

"But sometimes... In order save lives we need to kill."
-Gemini