Taste Of Sky (VentreCanard)

"I'am a Woman Breathing the air with Purpose."
-Behati

"No one will ever look down on me because I am an Eve."
-Behati

"Not to emphasize my Power, but to act as a Leader with Responsibility"
-Behati

"While all the people are busy running their feet to survive, I'll go run for those people who can't run by themselves."
-Behati

"Would you rather blink your eyes to brush away the weight of Cheotic Reality or you'll let your eyes open to feel and struggle the pain of the dust coming from the Awakening."
-Behati

"I've been a Fighter, a fighter for others but I never had an opportunity to win with my own fight. Lagi na lamang akong talo at naiiwang mag-isa."
-Behati

"Behind every Great Hero is a Thoughest Woman."

"Behind every Great Man is a Fighting Woman, a Fight of Fear, a Fight of  Strength and a Fight of Hope." 

"If a Shattered Nation was caused by a Foolish Leader, then Shattered Planet is the result of Human's Foolishness."

"Masyadong nadadamay ang mga Inosenteng tao sa Katangahan ng nakakarami."

"Patuloy na Lumalaban sa Mundong walang kasiguraduhan."

"The World is full of Jealousy and Competition, nilalamon na ang mundo ng ganitong sistema. At nakakatakot ang resulta nito nakakatakot."

"I can't help but to bitterly smile, it's hard to accept that the unity in this world can  only be seen in Calamities."

"Studying is not for Curiosity but for Good Foundation of Life"

"Humans are Selfish Individual. Ito ang unti uting pumapatay sa kanila."

"World is Full of Blinds. World is Full of Deaf and World is Full of Dumbs."

"Let them be Deceive by our Weakness while we're Silently Digging our Success."

"People are now Dumb, looking up for Worthless things, Slave by Idiocy, fighting for Stupidity. Little did they know they are already digging their own Grave."

"Hindi kailangan ng napakaraming Tanga sa mundong walang ibang ginawa kundi kupkupin tayo."

"Sa lahat ng klase ng sakit na nabuo sa mundong ito, Katangahan ang pinakamalala."

"One of the best Images in Life is Hope, Light and New Beginnings."

"Unity not coming from commands or from responsibilities, but unity made from pure Kindness, Humanity and Sincerity."

"Actions coming from the Heart are considered as one of the best movements  of every human being."

"Talk if needed and Mouth Shut if not. Move if needed and Stay Still if not. Talk and move with purpose, breath the air with Worthiness."

"Karamihan sa mga tao ngayon ay basta na lamang nakapatong ang utak sa ulo."

"As long as the Earth is still revolving around the Sun, you can still do the things that you haven't did before."

"Life isn't Life without Family"

"Life isn't life without Fighting. A Fight without Passion isn't a fight. A Passion without Heart isn't a passion. A Heart isn't a heart without Rhythm. And a beating Rhythm isn't a rhythm of its alone."

"I can be Happy Silently"

"Greatness will always Start with Good Leaders."

"This is Behati Azalea Monzanto Armstrong, the Woman of Hope. A survivor of Flood, a survivor of an Earthquake, a survivor of Tsunami, a survivor of Vulcanic Eruption, and a survivor of an asteroid explosion. But never been a Survivor of Love."