10 Signatures to Bargain with God (HaveYouSeenThisGirL)

"The truth hurts but the lies are worse."

"Why does the thought of dying makes a person cry? I want to know, what is the saddest thing about death? What is there to cry about death?.. It might sound that I'm weary of all of these and I'm like giving up but I'll tell you the truth mom, I'm not dying...  I will die but I'm not dying, mom. Please do remember that."

"Having that box in your hand always. Holding it always and having your head bowed down all the time. My dear grandchild, you're missing out one of the greatest view in the world. That's why I don't like how time changed our life, technologies appeared and we worshipped it too much that we came to the point of bowing our heads to it. Technologies made us less of an observer, we don't appreciate the marvelous things around us anymore because we bow down our heads to superficial things."

"In life, you don't really know who's next in line. You absolutely can't judge the age, it's just... in an instance God will blow your candle and whisper to you 'it's time'."

"The beauty of being a kid is when you fall to the ground and get yourself hurt, there would always be someone to pull you up and will tell you that everything\'s going to be alright and the pain will fade. And when your a kid, simple things like cotton candies and balloons can cheer you up already. Nothing's really better than being a simple minded kid."

"In life no matter what we did in the past or whatever's in store for us in the future in the end, what really counts is the present time --- which will make the past better and will identify our future."

"No one is strong alone, everyone has their moment of falling and there will always be someone to stand you up. Don't be afraid to feel such emotions, you are not alone."

"As someone goes and leave, another comes. That's why there are two types of doors in this world, the one for the 'entrance' and the other for the 'exit'."

"I'm quite terrified that maybe one day the wind will take me away as I just become a part of the unseen, untouchable and forgotten."

"the greatest feeling in this world is to love and be loved back in return but that could also be the most painful feeling when you are loving someone and that someone loves you back but something called "death" separates you from one another. The love for each other or the person fades, eitherways, its a sad ending."

"God has reasons, I don't know what reasons there are but I don't question it anymore. I trust Him and in the end, it's not how long you lived but its how short you regretted. We all are God's children and the World is just our playground where God left us all to play and have fun. We play with each other, have fun, get hurt, help one another, eat when we get exhausted and play again. The world is our playground, God left us here to enjoy and in the end of the day, He'll come back to tell us, 'it's time to go home' and we could'nt argue because God is taking us away from the playground because He knows that we can't stay in the playground before it gets dark or else we'll get into trouble and God doesn't want it. He knows when is the right time to pick us from this playground and to take us back home."