ELITE ACADEMY: GIRL IN DISGUISE (LeilaShen)

"You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody."

"You, being you is more than enough."

"Don't let her feel unwanted. Don't leave her alone."

"I don't need anyone's pity. I had enough pity from my pathetic self. I don't need theirs."

"People will never respect you of who you are but what you can do."

"That's the problem with people. They will judge you based on what they heard about you. They will never listen to your explanation."

"It's as if no matter how good you are or how great you did things, they still won't notice you. They will not see you as someone who's woth it. Someone who's worth looking at."

"Hindi mo pwedeng gawin ang isang bagay dahil lang gusto mo."

"But no matter how hard I tried to convince myself, to stop the pain, it still hurts. A lot."

"Can't he see? I'm wothless. I'm useless. And he doesn't deserve a girl like me. He deserve someone better. Someone who is better than me."

"Secrets are made because people are different."

"I didn't really change. It's who I really am. You just thought I change because you know me as someone who I'm really not."

"Trying to act normal when the truth is, I just want to run and hide. God! I even want to disappear."

"As much as I tried to hold it in, the pain came up like an uproar from throat in the form of silent scream. The beads of the water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping."

"Pinagtutulakan mo palayo tapos ngayong wala na, bakit ka nasasaktan? Tanga ka ba talaga?."

"We both like the guy who can't be with us. The worst part is, they don't know how it hurts when they are with someone else."

"Palagi naman dapat ganun diba? Palagi dapat kaya mo. Dapat lagi kaya mong tiisin. No matter how hard the situation is. No matter how much pain will it cost you. No matter how hopeless it is. Kailangan ayos ka. Dapat okay ka"

"We, as humans, palagi nating ginagawang excuse ang pagngiti to protect ourselves from looking stupid and being stupid."

"Never lost hope. For there will be a day that we will be happy and contented."

"Let yourself be happy. Don't let yourself suffer too much. You don't deserve it."

"I just want to appreciate silence in a world that never stop talking."

"Mahirap talaga ang buhay, mahirap mabuhay pero ang bawat hirap na nararamdaman mo ngayon ay may kapalit na saya sa huli."

"Go on. Continue living and fighting. The world needs you."