GARNET ACADEMY: SCHOOL OF ELITES (justcallmecai)

"I'd rather had a life of 'oh wells' than a life of 'what ifs'."

"Forget the past that makes you sad and focus on the present that makes you smile."

"Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts."

"I was hurt, but it does not mean that I'll give up already. Sometimes, hurt serves as a motivation."

"Words can also sting you so much"

"People tried to hide their true feelings...forgeting that their eyes speak volumes which their smiles try to hide."

"Bakit ganoon? Tuwing masaya ka, bigla kang babawian. Yung tipong at the end of the day, dapat malungkot ka rin."

"Love isn't about finding someone you can escape reality with... It's about finding someone who makes reality wothwhile."

"A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it all you want, but it won't go anywhere."

"If I would choose between breathing and loving her, I would use my last breath to say how much I love her."

"An honest enemy is always better than a false friend."

"Though I fall, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light."