Titan Academy of Special Abilities (april_avery)

"I'm significant, I'm here for a reason"

"But not all those who are alive are fine. There are some who are alive but wish they would rather die."

"A rock placed in a treasure chest is still a rock"

"Huwag mong isisi sa ibang tao ang kakulangan mo. Do something. Don't make people do things for your favor.

"You need to need to see how this pathetic people would rave for supremacy. They will always find a flaw no matter who you are or what you do. Don't give them the satisfaction of getting into your system."

"You know what's more deadly than physical pain?
It's emotional torture."

"I want you to stay. I badly want you to stay that it kills me that no matter what I do, I can never make you. You are the only person I want and the only person I can never have."

"Nothing can destroy someone more than their hope slowly diminishing into emptiness."

"Blood doesn't signify belonging, some people travel the world to find where they belong."

"Every decision results to another, our wolrd is interconnected. And maybe there are decisions way before us that resulted into this, and our decision will result into something in the future."

"Some of us might make it out alive and will continue to survive, some people fave death while fighting, and some of us choose to sacrifice their life for the life of another. And maybe... maybe that's what destiny is all about. Decisions."

"Our story doesn't need a happy ending. We had our set of great adventures. It was enough. We are enough."

"And even though we die young, we did great."