Chapter Fifteen | All For Her

Who should I call for help? I need to call somebody. I need someone to help me on planning this surprise for Y/N. Maybe I should call Bryan. No no no. I should call Scarlett, or Lizzy. Yes, perfect! I should call the both of them! But I think i'll need to call Bryan.. but privately, I need to go outside.

"Hey babe, I need to call somebody, you rest there, okay? I need to find a strong signal." I said to y/n, and she said she will sleep for awhile then we'll move.

I stepped outside my apartment's balcony and closed the door and called Bryan.

Chris : heyyy
Bryan : i've been busy for awhile now,.. what's up?
Chris : just checking up on you tho, you're not in my shoots i wonder why
Bryan : i'm searching you some pretty good movies that I think you'd fit in. and aye bro i forgot to tell you something
Chris : oh what is it
Bryan : someone sent a picture of y/n hugging a man in the airport
Chris : wait, what?! Who sent it to you
Bryan : Martha.
Chris : i wouldn't believe that
Bryan : you have to. And you will
Chris : well it's from Martha, you know she will do anything to destroy my relationships. She always does. I won't gonna let it happen now.
Bryan : bro...
Chris : bryan, you know i owe you one. Thank you for helping me here in new york, my work and almost in everything okay? But that one, i'm never gonna believe that. You know I love y/n so much!! And i'm pretty sure she does love me this much too! How can she do that
Bryan : she explained it to me already.
Chris : okay what did she say
Bryan : she said that it was an intern guy from the hospital she was in before New York, he just handed her files and y/n gave him an embrace of appreciation because of his good work bro. I just need to explain it but you won't let me!
Chris : i'm sorry i was shocked
Bryan : it's okay, what do you need tho
Chris : nothing, just checking up on you.
Bryan : that's sweet. I gotta go bro, i'm doing your files for your upcoming movies. We need to talk soon
Chris : okay, need to go tho
Bryan : always be safe with y/n
Chris : bro....
Bryan : bro... i was kidding, i need to go, see you later, bye.

I turned off the call and I searched for Scarlett, and started to text her.

"

Scarlett

Chris : hey, hello

Scarlett : oh, hi. Who's this?

Chris : it's Chris.

Scarlett : oh hey Chris, i saw your movie!!!

Chris : aw yeah, thanks. Anyway can you help me?

Scarlett : with what? School's over, you have a job now!!

Chris : that's lame. No, i'm just gonna ask you.. tomorrow is gonna be my 4th anniversary with y/n. I might need some help of yours to give me some ideas on how to make y/n happy.

Scarlett : oh, let's discuss this one by one, so basically the first and very important step is to let someone keep her busy. You need to do things without her. You need to do something to keep her off of you.

Chris : like what?

Scarlett : let's say... you will argue with her right now, then you won't fix it though.

Chris : oh shit that seems hard

Scarlett : life is like a tree, Chris. The roots are bitter but the fruit is sweet. you must plant it, the world needs it.

Chris : ugh, okay. But how? We're going to pack things, she' s moving in with me and we'll do it later, how can i possibly do that if she's here beside me?