Chapter Nineteen | A Ruthless Promise

You were too shy to ask Agatha if you can stay with her for a while now, and you've been really careless about yourself. You realized that you still have the apartment you stayed in before. You haven't completely abandoned it yet. So you went to Chris' flat and get your bag since you have a pair of clothes there. He wasn't home. No one is in the house except your things. You looked around the house and realized that you don't really want to ditch Chris completely. You just want to clear things off your mind and think a little bit.

You went to your apartment and you opened up the door. You saw your mom, Chris the brother, and Elsa. And your Chris.

"What the hell are you guys supposed to do here?"

You were truly shocked about seeing your family and Chris together in your apartment.

"I really don't think you should stay in here." you said.

"I am fine. I am OK. please go home I will be alright."

" You should go home too and rest everyone of you." you added.

"mom I'm OK please don't worry about me, I'm fine really you don't have to worry."

But they didn't speak. They just looked at you.

"Guys oh my God!! I'm too stressed right now please just go. And Chris you should go home too." You said to Chris.

"We won't go home unless we know where you're from a while ago." Your mom said.

"Geez mom I'm from the other side of the door. Agatha was there I was with her. We were neighbors so you didn't have to worry about anything bad happening to me." You explain

"Mom I think you, Elsa and Chris should go home. I am pretty tired though. And Chris you should go home already. I need some time alone." You said directly to Chris but he just stared at you with his  jaw clenched and his hands on his hips.

"OK mom, please can you just go home. we'll talk about this tomorrow at breakfast. I promise I just need you to go home and don't worry about me because I am OK I am here still in one piece i just need a stroll through the park so yeah." You said to your mom and she replied.

"You and I, we need to talk about Chris." Your mom said.

"OK then let's talk." You said to your mom.

"OK start by telling the truth"  Your mom said very calm.

"Ok. what do you want to know" you asked calmly.

"How it all started and how you and Chris got into this massive fight. this fight that made you leave home. this fight that made you went away. This fight that couldn't be arranged."

"Well OK so ughm so I was going home from work, I was tired, really tired because there is an emergency at the Presby with a shattered collarbone and just when I got home, then I saw Chris and his friend Chyler. Getting real intimate where I feel the most safest. where I feel the most protected by him. where I feel the most loved. Home."

"Oh OK how could this happen?"

"Well he asked permission from me if he can bring friends over just so they can rehearse some parts and some lines in the upcoming movie they're making so I said yes and then right after I was going to ask if I can join what they were doing or I can help for whatever things they want me to do but just as I speak I saw Chyler on top of Chris. As they make out who. wouldn't it hurt you mom if you were at my place that time?"

"Baby all I can say is that you two should talk it over. you should talk about the things that one is supposed to do and one is not supposed to do so you should talk it out like a real couple. act like you are both husband and wife in that case you will finally decide if you want to keep your relationship or not.
My best advice is that you talk with both of your heads are not that stressed and both cool. you should talk with both parties calm."