Chapter Twenty-Two | Sharing Season

I woke up and saw her leaving her apartment. Without even thinking of that, I went outside and ran after her. She was so fast. What happened I'm too curious about it. She is never woken up this early and she never did this morning thing she said wearing her gym suit. So what's the rush?

I ran after her and I saw got hit by a large truck. Oh my God.

I ran after her and saw her lying on the ground, Drowning in her own blood.

I called the ambulance and they came as fast as they could.

All around me was the sound of the siren of the ambulance. I don't even care what I hear anymore and how loud it was as long as I have her in my arms. As long as I hold her.

Her lifeless body makes me weak but I have fight it. I have to save her life as long as I can. I need to hold her.

And now she was being put inside the ambulance. Her lifeless body was lying down in the bed of the ambulance with me holding her hand and trying to talk to her saying "you can do this baby. please. just hold on. the hospital is near please just stay with me." As I felt tears stream down my face. she's trying to open her eyes But she is too weak to do so.

"Chris."

She said as a tear stream down her face and it makes me more weaker but in the back of my mind I can think of is "I need to be strong for her."

I was crying and screaming her name for as loud as I can shout and I can feel the heat rising.

Soon enough will reach the hospital and there was the man she's with just yesterday. Dave was there and he's the one who put her inside the emergency room. Drowning in her own blood, she was transferred from one bed to the other and she seems like she's not breathing as well so I started panicking and there was Dave, he went out of the emergency room to check up on me and he comforted me for a while he didn't even know that I am her boyfriend. I am her "BOYFRIEND"

"Hey so what is your relationship with y/n?" Dave asked.

"I am her boyfriend." Chris said. With his fists closed. Almost near to punching Dave.

"What wait you are her boyfriend." Dave asked.

"Yeah I saw you too being with each other yesterday." Chris said with his jaw clenched.

"Oh I hope you don't mind. I — I thought she was single so I'm so sorry but anyways I just want you to know that you need to be calm because she will be OK after the surgery."

"Surgery, what — what are you guys going to do with her? is she going to be OK after the surgery? please tell me that she has a 100% chance of living after that surgery of yours. please take care of her she's too fragile. I can't lose her." Chris said.

" I just want you to know that she'll be all right. you just need to wait for her family to go and if they don't know yet if you can contact them, just tell them what happened, just in case, you know they'll be ready." Dave explained.

"Please do your best and make sure she's gonna be OK." I said crying.

"As we always do, sir." Dave said and went back inside.

I looked inside the emergency room at all I can see there was a bunch of medical staffs all around her making sure she's gonna survive the surgery.

I finally decided to sit down for a while and called her mom, Chris Hemsworth or Elsa.

Her mom already knew about it and I don't know why and I don't know who told her.