Chapter Twenty-Four | Good in "Good Life"

"I'm sorry, I can't keep doing this." You cried, as you got hurt in every word Chris is saying.

You cannot handle it anymore. Then and there, you broke up with Chris. You are the one who broke things off.

"I'm sorry, Chris. I think I should focus on myself first. Maybe, just maybe. Maybe when it is the right time, we will see each other again. We have to end this." You said to Chris and he cried a lot.

You get all your stuffs and went back to Longacre, you put all your things back to your apartment and arranged them.

Chris' POV

This is it. It happened. I'm really sad. No words can describe how sad I am right now. Now that I've lost the love for my life. I had her, she was already there. But there are some things, bad things I did that became the reason why she was gone. I'm wrong. I did everything wrong.

______________________________

Fast forward to 2006

______________________________

Chris met Jessica for the set of London from the time you two broke up. He has been dating Jessica Biel for like 5 years now.

You knew because it was all over the television, their new movie is being aired and you don't feel like watching it. A lot of people didn't know that you are Chris' ex girlfriend.

You took medicine school and you're on the verge of graduating and being a legitimate doctor.

You are reviewing for your final exams and you are doing some research for your thesis. This is it, you are two steps away from being a doctor. You have to graduate then take the licensure exam.

You are in Starbucks and as you are very busy in doing your research, you saw a very familiar man named Dave.

"Hey!" You shouted and he looked back at you and smiled.

You almost finish your drink but then Dave bought you another drink and sat in front of you.

You both were laughing and laughing because of the funny jokes he's been telling you.

At the corner of your eyes, you saw a very familiar figure of a man you've known for years. You even dated for years.

He was with a woman and a dog. They were both all sweaty and laughing. You thought that they went for a jog, because of the outfit you saw. Then you saw them kiss. They were so very sweet. Seeing them makes you feel a little jealous but you cannot do anything, you just kept staring at them as they were so happy being with each other.

It was Chris and Jessica.

You don't know if Chris already told her everything but you just kept your mouth shut as you keep all your feelings to yourself. You looked down and suddenly felt sad.

Dave noticed it so he looked in the direction you were looking just a while ago while you're looking down, and he looked down but brought his eyes back to you.

"So you saw him again." Dacre asked.

"Yes, after 6 years." You said.

Your eyes went back to Chris and he looked back and saw you.

You two eyed each other but not for so long. You saw him looked down too.

"So, do you have any plans tonight?" He asked.

"No. I'm staying at the Longacre, i'm gonna start reviewing just so I can pass the upcoming licensure examinations." You replied.

"Oh, after these stress, can I take you out for a date? You really deserve it." Dave said to you as he tried to hold your hand.

————————————
Sorry for this quick update, i'll be better, I promise xoxo