Kidnapped By an Elf 2

READ!!!Plz tell me what you think if this story!:)THIS IS CH 2!CH 1 IS THE PART AFTER THIS!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

I woke up to someone gently shaking me.I swatted their hand away and mumbled. 

"5 more minutes..."I tried to go back to sleep.

"Miss we're here"The gentle female voice responded.I reluctantly opened my eyes,but winced as I felt my new bruise sting.She smiled sympathetically.

"First time?"She asked.First time what?Sex or the flight?Then the memories came crashing down.My eyes widened.Am I dead?

"Are you an angel?"I asked fearfully.Her face contorted into confusion and distaste.

"That is a very overused pick up line miss.I'm sorry I don't agree with your tastes..."Oh god!She thinks Im lesbian!Horror filled my face...(nothing against homosexuality)

"No!That's not what I meant!I mean didn't we crash?Am I dead?" I yelled quickly.Her face relaxed and understanding filled it.

"Sorry for the remark and no,you are very alive.The jittering always happens when we go here,because of the barrier"What the hell?

"This always happens when going to Germany?Barrier?"I questioned puzzled.

She laughed softly."No sweety your in Zenix,the land of mythical creatures!"She exclaimed and that's when I noticed her purplish skin,yellow eyes,blue hair and jagged teeth.I gasped.How did I not notice it before?!

"Looks like your sight is cleared."She stated.Her yellow eyes seemed to glow.

"W-What are you?"I stuttered shocked.

"Im a pixie!"She exclaimed proudly flashing her sharp teeth."A dark pixie"She added noticing I was staring at her teeth."Well it was nice to meet you miss and welcome to Zenix!Off you go!"She said with ethusiasm giving me my bags and shoving me out.I was too shocked to protest.

Once I was outside,I saw green everywhere!Trees,grass,bushes,etc.They seemed to sparkle under the sun's reflection.A crystal pond twinkled hello.The flowers were glowing different colors.I stared with awe,it was surreal and beautiful!I averted my eyes to the people around the forest.They stared at me wonderingly.

There were winged creatures,furry creatures,colorful creatures,fanged creatures,clawed creatures...mythical creatures.My head spinned with shock.Do much to take in.My mouth was hanging open practically eating flies.I watched as some nodded in respect and sone even bowed!What the hell?!I faintly heard my name being called.

"Azelia!"I slowly turned and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets!Screaming my name was my Grandma.Tall,thin,white-blonde hair bouncing and her golden eyes filled with excitement.She looked so young like in her 30's...My mouth almost hit the floor as my eyes noticed her golden wings spread as if welcoming me themselves.

I was so dumbfounded,I didn't notice a black horse-no unicorn!Coming straight at me with a male rider also coated with black clothing.An I high?Unicorns?Pixies?Faerie?Really?!I stared like an idiot,my body still as a statue planted to the grass.The rider reached down and wrapped his warm arms around me and set 

me behind him on the unicorn.His bright red hair caressing my face as we rode away.I heard the crowd including my Grandma shouting and running toward us.

The unicorn sped up slicing through the air,my surroundings blurred.I barely caught the rider's forest green eyes matching the environent,as he turned and locked eyes with my gray ones."Consider yourself kidnapped Azelia"he said,his voice husky and smooth.I stared memorized at his good looks and unique features.He had striking complimentary colors of deep red hair and emerald eyes,with pointy ears barely noticeable through his long layered hair.His skin was perfectly tanned.I snapped out of it as his words sunk in.I breathed in deeply smelling pine needles and his vanilla scent.He smirked"Take a picture it will last longer"

"Ah crap!"I groaned.Well atleast my life is definitely no longer boring... 

***************************************************************************************

What did u think?good?bad?

Comment-vote :)

-Redzebra