Life is Boring Until you Meet an Elf 1

This is chapter 1 so read this first then part 1 :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Im bored with life.I'm bored with seeing the same place and people eveyday and doing the same routine over and over again.Not that I don't love my family and friends...I just want something new,fresh...minty fresh.

So here I am on a plane to Germany.Why Germany?Well my parents agreed to me traveling the world because I graduated highschool early.I started a year early and because I was so bored,I had the chance of becoming freaklishly smart.Yay me!Note the sarcasm.Anyway Germany us where my strange and unique Grandma lives,now alone after Gramps died.So I'm suppose to stay here for 2 months,before exploring the world.

I sighed,once again bored.The cheap ass flight lady gave me pretzels.Ew.Pretzels are dry and plain.I plugged in my headphones and began listening to The Offspring.I will miss my family and friends...they made my life somewhat fun, but the same routine was driving me insane!I'll call them as much as I can.I'm not gonna forget them.My eyelids began to close over my gray,silver eyes.

I was in the brink of sleep when the plane began jittering and flung my head to the window,gifting me with a bruise.I quickly opened my eyes to see the other 12 passengers sitting calmly and relaxed.Did I only imagine that?Before I could ask the plane jerked forward hitting my face on the front seat,causing blood to trickle down from my nose.I didn't have time to wipe it off as the plane jerked forward again spinning down toward the ocean.Still no one panicked.My heart was beating so hard trying to escape my chest. I clenched my teeth,shut my eyes and put my iPod to it's highest volume preparing for the engulfing impact.I felt as the plane battled through the water,slicing through it.My head once again hit the front seat,but this time I was swallowed by darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comments?votes?fans?

-Redzebra