Kidnapped by an Elf 4

Chapter 4~~~~~~

The world blurred around me,my black hair slapping my face,and the psycho's muscled chest warmed my back.His arms secured me in place and his minty breath danced around my ear,making me cringe and giggle as it tickled me.

"Whats so funny?"He questioned curiously.It resulted with me laughing more and I put my hands on his sculpted chest to push him away.I was unfortunately ticklish as hell.It was my weakness and my dark secret.He stared at me weirdly and then realization crossed his face.He smiled devilishly,his pointy teeth revealing themselves.I gulped.He leaned in,pressing himself onto my back and blew into my ear.I began laughing uncontrollably and pushed him more roughly.He gripped onto my waist to keep himself from falling.The unicorn continued it's stride as his musical life filled the air.

My grandma should be tearing down the place looking for me.Surely she will hear the maniac laughing and save me.Hope filled me.Without me noticing he leaned in once again,blew in my ear and poked my sides.I laughed like a hyenna and successfully tore him away from me and off the unicorn.This time I laughed whole heartedly.

The unicorn stopped arubtly and I frowned.I looked down at him.He was laying on his back,slightly picking himself up on his elbows,smirking.

"Looks like Shadow doesn't trust you"He said smugly,his emerald eyes beaming.So the unicorn is Shadow.I smiled slightly. I liked it.My attention returned to him and I glared at him,as he smiled from ear to ear.

"Would you care to know my name?"He asked as he stood up and leaned against a red leafed tree.

"Not at all.You're just psycho to me"I replied boredly.He sighed and walked over to me and Shadow,his crimson hair flopping in his face.

"Sure you don't."He teased and pointed to himself"Well this sexy guys name is Zanic"He declared happily with a toothy grin.I snorted not impressed.

"Tell me when you see a sexy guy" I replied contently as I saw his smile fall and turn into a frown.He then smiled mischeviously.

"I have no doubt that you will fall for my charm"He stated confidently and climbed on Shadow behind me.I scooted away from him and he moved closer,his body against mine."I really like this position,but your Grandma will be here any moment" He sighed and with that Shadow galloped into the autumn forest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.  

We reached a secluded cabin in the middle of the forest.It took hours to reach the destination and I was exhausted.Poor Shadow must be dehydrated.Zanic hopped off and placed me on soft,velvet grass. 

The stars twinkled above us and a gentle,cool breeze caressed our faces.He guided Shadow into her warm barn and fed her and gave her water.Her horn glistened in the moonlight,beautifully.I was practically sleeping on my feet.The psycho chuckled and ushered me inside.Vanilla scented candles greeted me and I laughed.

"Youre hardcore Zanic"I teased.He frowned"Its the only way to get rid of the barn smell"He replied seriously.He turned on the lights and revealed a very messy living room,similiar to a boys college dorm.Can't say Im not surprised.

"Since I'm a gentleman,I'll take the couch and you the bed"He said proudly.I frowned.You can't be sure what or who he's done on that bed.He noticed my expression and smirked.

"I wash the sheets"my frown deepened.

"I call the couch!Sicko go play in your room"I declared

He smiled mischeviously,his forest green eyes glinting."Only if you play with me"He said huskily.

I groaned"Go away!"

He smiled slightly and sped off upstairs.I stared blankly around,noticing the emptiness of the house.No pictures,No posters,No movies...Just needed essentials.He came back(to my dismay)with pillows,blankets, clothes and a sleeping bag.

"What for?"I asked warily pointing at it.He smiled hugely.

"I gotta stay with my hostage,or she'll runaway"He tossed me the clothes and noticed he had changed.He only wore a black shirt and boxers.I looked away quickly."Go change"He demanded pointing at a door to my right.I submitted too tired to complain and opened it.It was a white,boring bathroom.I quickly changed and noticed he had given me a black shirt and boxers.What a creep. 

I walked outside and he beamed"We match!Oh and you're-!"He exclaimed enthusiastically until I interrupted him.

"Shut up."I sighed and dragged myself over to the the couch,noticing he made it comfy for me.I buried myself in the blankets and muttered a goodnight.I heard footsteps,a click and shuffling of material.I heard a happy,yet sleepy voice say "Goodnight sexy"Right before I fell into a peaceful sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Good?Awful?

Comment-Vote-Fan :)

-Redzebra