Theory: ORION

Hear me out, this theory wasn't originally mine. I saw like one comment pointing this out, and then started to investigate it myself, and it would honestly make more sense than anyone thinks.

So in this chapter, we will figure out this whole Orion thing, and maybe the future of the story as we wait until summer for those next episodes!

Orion's mother, who Orion is, why Orion's name is different, and why the two were seperated.

We're going to just dive straight into this now. If you're not ready, go ahead and give yourself some time, this chapter will still be here.

So Orion's mother, huh? From basic info we have, she's a witch(A powerful one at that), has a temper worse than Sherry's(RIP Sherry), and her only goal in life is to find her son. Aka, Orion.

She looks so much like Lumine that it isn't even funny, hence why so many fans assume she's his mother.

So I guess I'll go straight into the proof Orion isn't Lumine, and continue the rest after. (THIS IS ALL IN NEED OF MAJOR EDITING HOLY CRAP)

I'm just saying it now: Kody is Orion.

I will prove it with the following, so please be patient.

In episode 51, the golden wolf reminds Aiden that he came for Orion, and that he wasn't leaving without him. Aiden replies with a "You're not getting him either way" and then charges straight at him.

Aiden, to me anyway, looked pretty possesive of this boy. It was as if Orion was way too important to him to lose, someone close that a risk of losing the boy would destroy him.

Anyone know why he'd act that way for a wolf boy he took from the streets? One that he hardly knew other than a few stories from a coworker?

In episode 56, Lumine and Kody show up at the fight scene. Aiden only looks at Kody with fear in his eyes, acknowledging him by saying his name as well. The golden wolf finally says Orion's name, tada, we now know mystery boy's name.

We can't determine that the wolf was looking at Kody and not at Lumine, but the way Aiden acted seems a little suspicious now.

Aiden looked TERRIFIED to see his son at the scene, like any parent would. But it seemed he was more concerned about the fact that Kody was there and not that Lumine was there too.

In episode 57, does Aiden ask Lumine and Kody why they're there? No. He asks Kody, and only Kody. He looks scared and nervous as he asked his son why he was there, not even casting Lumine a glance yet.

When the wolf charges at the two boys, they're both there, and there wasn't an indication about either being the one he wanted the most. If Lumine was Orion, wouldn't we have gotten a view where he was only focused on Lumine? Kody wouldn't have been in the picture at all.