Back to talking about the CYOS LUMINE FF I want to write

Hello everyone, I hope you had a nice break of my sudden updates.

Now it's time to discuss, you guessed it; The Choose Your Own Story Lumine Fanfiction that I mentioned once, and have been wanting to write.

I've been working on it so far, trying to get an (important) info chapter ready, then the following chapters for the actual story.

I have most of the info done, I have the first chapter almost done, the first chapters after the first choice you can make are almost done as well, and I've started the first (of 3) chapter after your second choice.

I will post the info here in this chapter so you guys can already get to know stuff from it, as well as the "description" (it isn't my best, and that certain part won't be for a long while, but it's still something there, so, you know), and the cover and name, too.

If this still sounds interesting to you by the end of this part, then I will post it.

If not, then I'll probably keep it in my drafts until another day comes around where it does sound interesting.

Anyway, here is what I said I'd put in this part:

A SPECIAL KIND OF WITCH.

Choose Your Own Story.

"You..." He whispered, clenching his fists tightly. You tried to back up as your heart beat harshly against your chest, but your foot was still stuck, preventing you from being able to escape easily. "After all these years, I finally found you" You raised an eyebrow, trying to remain calm and keep him talking. The longer he talks, the longer you have to get out, you realized. "Why have you been looking for me?" You ask, making direct eye contact. "Because I needed you" He stated rather quickly, taking a step or two closer. You sit up a little, trying to show no fear. But in such a dire situation, how could you not be? "Why would you need me? I've done nothing wrong!" You scream at him. He laughs dryly, taking yet another step towards you. "Oh, but you've done everything wrong," He whispers, standing in front of you and lifting your chin. "Because a witch with the power you have would never gotten themselves in a situation like you have" You clench your jaw shut, anger clear as day as you tried to figure out what he meant. "I cannot believe I finally get to end what my father started, by doing what he only ever dreamed of" He chuckled, the sound ringing through your ears for a moment. You scoff. "And that is?" You ask. He grins devilishly at you, not even blinking as he whispers words to you that changes everything.

[ ⚠️ Interactive LUMINE fanfiction. ⚠️ ]