So...

Okay, first of all, thank you for 100+ reads. I never thought we'd get to that, so thank you so much! 🎉

Second, I'm sorry for not updating lately. I'm sure most of you don't even notice, but I do miss updating a bunch.

I haven't had much inspiration of things to put in here, since I want most things to be unique and different for every chapter.

But I'm afraid I can't do that, since I'm not exactly sure where to go from here.

Before you even think it, no. No, I'm not discontinuing this book. Believe me, I put too much work into this just to discontinue, so I'm sorry if that disappoints some of you.

I've been mostly reading fanfictions and books and stuff lately, and haven't spent too much time writing lately.

But! I have been working on a fanfiction for LUMINE, and I've been contemplating whether or not I want to post it(Well, obviously I do, or I wouldn't be mentioning it at all)

So the next update will be a few parts from it(not chapters, maybe just a couple paragraphs each?) We'll see how it does, and then we'll see about posting it.

Once again, thank you guys so much! I appreciate everything you guys have done for me, I hope you're all having a fantastic day/night, and I hope you're excited for the next update as much as I am!

See you all in the next one!

Next time:

"Excerpts from a fanfiction I've been writing + description!"