Another thank you + sneak peek of prologue

Thank you so much for almost 300/over 200+ reads you guys!!! I appreciate it so much, you have no idea!

I'm not sure what else to do other than give a sneak peek for a celebration, so if you aren't up for it or don't want it, then you can skip this and it'll be alright!

Thanks again you guys, this means the world to me!

Sneak peek

"Kody, this sounds-" He was cut off. "Scary?" The witch asked, looking away. "It is...It's the most terrifying thing I've ever gone through..." He mumbled, suddenly feeling the tears falling. He inhaled sharply, sniffling and trying to wipe them away. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start crying" The witch stated, facing the wolf again as the tears kept falling. Lumine didn't react, just kind of gently took his best friend's free hand in his own, his other hand moving hair away from the witches eyes. "It's okay" The werewolf whispered, repeating it every few seconds when it seemed to be needed as he softly smoothed out some of the witches hair. Kody nodded, mumbling some sort of answer before taking a shaky breath or two. "What did the doctors say?" Lumine asked. Kody shook his head. "I can't tell you, not yet, not tonight" He said, making eye contact the best he could. The werewolf nodded, looking to the hand that continuously ran through his best friend's hair. "Okay. That's okay" He said softly. Kody sighed, taking the wolf's other hand in his own, squeezing it tightly. "If you want, you can ask another question. Anything at all, just not about the doctors or hospital or diagnosis or anything like that" He said, and the wolf nodded, looking past his best friend and getting lost in thought for a moment. He looked back to the witch after a moment. "Can you promise me something?"

°•☆Anyway☆•°

I hope you all enjoyed.

Thank you so much, and I'll see y'all in the next one!

Next time:

"Thanks again you guys!🎉"