A thank you and a small thing that's semi-important

We finally hit over 1K reads!

Thank you everyone for your constant support and love for this book of random LUMINE themed things! I appreciate it all so much!

If you have any idea as to how we should celebrate such an amazing achievement, I would be glad to hear it!

And now, our "important" thing that took me forever to work up to and get the right words for:

If you have a LUMINE theory, I'd be glad to post it here if you had one.

The problem is that it depends on your theory and if it's already been confirmed, as well as if you have an actual theory.

I need to know what your actual theory is.

No, I am not  trying to call anyone out. But I need more than a few photos to understand what your theory is so I can actually work on it, I'm sorry.

You don't need to do the work, I just need to know what your theory is (so I can not only have a title for that part, but so I can actually write the theory and more), I need the base of what it is (example: in my cat spirit theory, the base was that I thought Billy is the cat spirit), and I need which episode/s gave you the idea/theory.

Thank you for your time, everyone, and thank you for all the reads and constant support.

Stay safe and don't forget to take any meds you have and get something to eat/drink if you can.

•Ameliuh.