Chapter One~I Still Hate You, Bitchanna!

🔑 🔑 LUCY POV 🔑🔑

I woke up and shut off my alarm clock. I groaned and swung my legs off the bed. I rubbed the tiredness it of my eyes. Another day with that girl, I thought sadly, sighing.

You might not have known me. So I'll introduce myself. I'm Lucy Heartfilla. Yes, as in the daughter of Layla and Jude Heartfilla. The owners to the Heartfilla Inc. I'm glad I don't live there anymore. I've rented a decent sized apartment with a good amount of money fir rent. I go to Fairy Tail High and work as a waitress in a restaurant called '8Island'. I don't know why it's called that, so don't ask. 

My mother died when I was ten so I don't remember much of her. After that, my father abused me. He blamed it all on me. I guess it was my fault. I can't blamed him, even I hate myself. But nonetheless, I still smile everyday. Well that's my childhood story. 

Anyway, when I was finally old enough, I moved out and bought this apartment. I then enrolled myself to Fairy Tail High were I met that bitch. I thanks to her, my life is miserable. 

Thanks a lot, Bitchanna.

🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑

I walked through the hallway, head down, not paying attention to anyone. I was walking, mixing my own business, when I tripped on a foot. I heard snickers. I new who it was. 

"You're such a klutz." Lisanna sassed. "No wonder why nobody wants to be around you. You're like a disease." I stood up and ignored her. This was a normal routine. I come to school, get made fun of and be alone. I turned away and walked towards away. "Hey! Don't ignore me, you blonde bimbo!" I ignored her. I felt a hand pull me back. I dropped my books in shook. I felt my back hit a locker. The impact made a crack in my head. I ignored the pain and looked at Lisanna's icy blue eyes. "I'm the only person that's gonna talk to you, so you might as well enjoy it." She slapped when I didn't respond. "I'm talking to you bitch!" Lisanna yelled in my face. I stayed silent. "Hey, Liz? The bells about to ring." Lisanna glared at me. She kicked me as had as she could and left.

I stood up shakily and grabbed my books. I made my way to class. I quietly opened the door, hoping to let it slip. But karma was on bitch duty today. Mr. Guilarts Clive, is my teacher. He glared at me as I entered. "Ms. Heartfilla, that's a detention for being late." He handed me a link slip. I crumbled it in my fist. Mr.Clive glared at me. "Ms.Heartfilla, you're behavior is un-" I cut him off.

"My behavior?!?" I shreiked. "My behavior?!? Why don't you ask that white hair bitch why I'm acting like this? Huh? Or is it because she's little miss perfect? Perfect my ass! She a freaking bipolar bitch!" I yelled. Mr. Clive just signed and motioned for me to take a sit. I sat in the back, next to the pink haired idiot, Natsu Dragneel A.K.A. bitch's boyfriend. He kept staring at me as I pulled a pencil. I glared at him. "Wanna die?" He shook his head, fightened. "Then stop satring, idiot." 

🔑 🔑  🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑 🔑

"Ms. Heartfilla, if you're going to act like that you could go outside." Mr.Clive sighed. I glared at him. Yes, even  though Lisanna did that a while ago, I'm still running about it. "I'd rather go outside then listen to shit that gonna make me deaf!" I retourted. I threw away the 20th pencil I've snapped and the 10the paper I've ripped. I sat down in my sat and payed my head on my arms. I've had this major headache ever since Lisanna hit me against the locker. And my side still hurts from Lisanna's kick. I slowly zone out and fell asleep. Little did I know, that because of this I met great people. 

I guess that's the only thing I could thank you for, bitchanna.

Don't think I'll go soft on you, bitch! I still hate you, Bitchanna!

🐈🐈END OF CHAPTER ONE🐈🐈